Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Announced!

theSLAYER

While it's cool to have Marshadow on the site, its kinda of, meh.

The video gave us a bunch of something AND a bunch of nothing at the same time.

I feel like I've learnt nothing new.
1. I thought empty plots of land would have stuff built on it  -> Partially true at this point
2. I hoped to see Ryuuki more (that's why we saw him in SM) -> happened
3. hoped for more Z - move -> text says it'll happen.
4. More alolan formes -> no indication of that
5. Hoping for more radical changes on the map -> seems like there's only minute changes, unless the clouds are hiding more areas
6. Hoping to encounter Necrozma earlier in the story -> there's a screenshot, but doesn't prove anything

Anyhow, they are pushing the symbology very strongly..
Untitled.png

I wonder who stole who's armor now XD

The PC artwork poses...

In the trailer, @ 0:12 it looks like a forest I've never seen before and then it goes to Exeggutor Island which is more lively like the trail is active with the Alolan forms.

I also saw Alolan Vulpix in the trailer, maybe Lillie is an actual trainer in these games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfK-xzryv4

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I wonder who stole who's armor now XD

I wanna say Necrozma latches onto Solgaleo/Lunala since we already had Reshiram/Zekrom fuse into Kyurem. What not shake things up a bit?

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Kommo-o Z-move revealed at Worlds: Clangorous Soulblaze.

Here

Can hit both opponent and raise all Kommo-o stats after.

Sounds broken. :o (I'm honestly glad it gets some justice)

27 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Do you really think it can be Kartana's Ultra Space Dimension?

USUM2.PNG

The thing at the end certainly looks like a Kartana.
Now, my reasons for and against -
For:
- Straight end route, similar pathway as the one in SM
- The plants/petals/flowers certainly look like Kartana, like how the bulbs looked like Nihilego
- Location cannot easily be seen on USUM's overworld map

Against:
- Humans? Here?
- Feels more Earth-like than Ultra Space like. The surrounding could have easily morphed due to Kartana's presence (or something)

I'm glad to see them making use of Overworld sprites again,
tho I can't think of a Pokemon in past 2 gens that had over-world sprite for encounter, and WASN'T shiny locked T.T

• 3 weeks later...

Completely new UBs (Pokemon species) confirmed! That's all I need to know and am grateful for!

Burst is US exclusive and assembly is UM exclusive.

burst.jpg

assembly.jpg

Also I'm getting the new Poke Ball N2DS on November 3!

Edited by Holla!
  • Like 2
  • Amazed 1

Ub burst z-move is fire/dark/ghost type. I hope fairy/dark or fire/fairy (detonation after all with a firework attack).

Ub assembly used iron defense. So steel or rock.  I hope rock/ghost but look like more steel/psychic or rock/psychic.

Plus, few people noticed the new Mantine Pokerider in the new beach.

Edited by jojo12100

53 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Did you notice the new Z-moves for Mimikyu and Togedemaru in the first japanese trailer?

There were animations, in the same style as Lycanroc's animation,
which Lycanroc's animation was then revealed to be a new Z move right!

That certainly gives a chance for Mimikyu and togedemaru to have their own Z moves too!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

There are rumours about compatibiliy between USUM and Go, Pokemon would came from an egg with G inside O logo.

Erm, is that from Verlisify's video, or somewhere else? (笑)

The tweet he mentioned, was basically people just trying to confirm what Game ID 34 was supposed to be.
basically:

On 1/25/2017 at 1:15 PM, Rei Keima said:

If you were to view a 'mon with Game ID 34 in Bank, Bank itself will say it's from GO.

In any case, it will be nice to finally have a Pokemon that 'pretends' to be from Pokemon Go
(or maybe actual one way transfers).

I remember you coming to us with a rumour previously (that turned out to be true, I think?),
What rumour was that again? same source?

19 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Erm, is that from Verlisify's video, or somewhere else? (笑)

The tweet he mentioned, was basically people just trying to confirm what Game ID 34 was supposed to be.
basically:

In any case, it will be nice to finally have a Pokemon that 'pretends' to be from Pokemon Go
(or maybe actual one way transfers).

I remember you coming to us with a rumour previously (that turned out to be true, I think?),
What rumour was that again? same source?

Saw that from Verlisify and this tweet but except that it could be possible (not from egg however mostly like Dream World I think).

But if it cames it don't think it'll be for USUM but for Pokemon Switch.

I report every rumours here in order to discuss the probabilities it comes or not (I mean I reported "possible new gyms", dream park with fossils ...).

Oh and if I precise rumours it's because there's no real evidence of that.

When there are I uploaded them.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Japanese variety show, Oha Suta, is to air a special episode tomorrow morning JST where their cast visits The Pokémon Company. Within this, they are stating that they will be showing a Global Premiere of footage from Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. It's currently unclear if this footage, while a global premiere, will reveal any new content but we'll post as soon as anything is known so be sure to check back later today 
Edit @ 23:16: They showed a battle showcasing I Choose You Cap Pikachu & Dusk Mane Necrozma against Primarina, Lycanroc Dusk Form & Dawn Wings Necrozma 
Edit @ 23:20: The trailer showcased various new elements including Ultra Beasts appearing in front of Kahunas including Guzzlord and Xurkitree as well as the mysterious team, return of Guzma, the heroes riding on Solgaleo & Lunala and more. We hope for an official upload soon so keep checking back
Edit @ 23:22: One of the characters from the mysterious team is called Zionira who talks about Necrozma's effect on Alola
Edit @ 23:32: Trailer has been released

There are a lot of things to say about this epic trailer:

-new (vilain?) team confirmed

-Guzzlord has moved

-Xurkitree will return too

-Necrozma can control light according to the NPC and had a huge impact on Alola (creator of the Z-Crystals I guess)

-At least 2 new places

-You can ride Solgaleo/Lunala in Ultra Space like Mega Latios/Latias in ORAS.

Does anyone have recorded the battle after that trailer. I think we can deduce some stats of the new Pokemon forms?

Theory: Buzzwole and Pheromosa will not return instead we will have UB Burst and Assembly.

Edited by jojo12100

46 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

-new (vilain?) team confirmed

they were seen in the poster too XD

You can ride Solgaleo/Lunala in Ultra Space like Mega Latios/Latias in ORAS.

It looks like a cutscene, tho.
I personally hope that it's a new mechanic to traverse Ultra Spaces :DDDD

(which will lead us to Kartana Ultra Space)

Necrozma can control light according to the NPC and had a huge impact on Alola (creator of the Z-Crystals I guess)

SM Gameplay lore, regarding Totem Pokemon and Ultra beasts:
"The UBs surround themselves with an aura called the Beast Boost. The truth of this aura is that it is the energy that flows within the Ultra Wormhole. When the UBs pass through the Ultra Wormhole, they are bathed in a great deal of this energy and likely store it within their bodies. There are also Pokémon on our planet that possess this same kind of energy. I think you know what I mean. The so-called Totem Pokémon that you faced in your trials. This is because the energy pours down upon our planet when the holes open."

When our Pokemon use Z-moves, they are also bathed in a similar aura.
Given the fact that it is the Z-crystals that enables z-moves (and hence gives the aura), it is not a thing that is too far-fetched to say.
Furthermore, as Necrozma has a Crystalline-like look, gives credence to it being involved in the creation of Z-Crystals.

(Plus Necrozma being able to control and absorb light, is the premise of how it takes over Solgaleo and Lunala.)

[This point wouldn't be that surprising after all, since the premise of Mega Stones in XY is linked to the death machine being powered by Xerneas/Yveltal,
and their power irradiated Evolutionary stones and trans-mutated them into mega stones.]

A New UB called Adhesive (Poison), UB Burst (Fire/Ghost), UB Assembly (Rock/Steel). Well their types are disappointing.

Confirmed that you can ride Solgaleo/Lunala to go through Ultra Dimensions.

Lunala/Solgaleo real forms will appear in the game as teased in SM.

Ultra Megalopolis is Necrozma Ultra Dimension apparently.

Buzzwole will reappear. But still haven't see Celesteela or Pheromosa.

Ultra Recon Squad is the name of the new team. And yes there is a link between Dream Radar and Ultra Space ^^59d63f4ba37b3_IMG_20171005_1606091.thumb.jpg.151d7ffa4426831763b6e17ea5eae7f4.jpg59d63f86657ad_IMG_20171005_1606261.jpg.04caa49f5a2bc503951018269e63ff09.jpg59d63fcc0f4e6_IMG_20171005_1612421.thumb.jpg.5c00856f8a6485a9ba501c218a9ab509.jpg