Nobunaga's Rayquaza flagged as illegal

wejhvabewjty

I RNG'd two Nobunaga Rayquazas earlier this year and both get "unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database" message. I attach the pk5 and pk7 of one of them which are untouched (obtained IG). As some extra info, the Pokémon isn't flagged when shown on boxes if opened from a save but the warning sign appears when you click "view" and when you paste the mon somewhere else. Kind of a minor bug (if this is even a bug) but I hope this can help.

384 ★ - レックウザ - DEDB0C7A001E.pk5

nobunaga5.PNG

384 ★ - レックウザ - C6780C7A001E.pk7

I'll try to RNG it again to see what I get. When does the met location reset? One of the Manaphy I had showed the Faraway Place location in my Sun save, but after trying to get the exact same file from Platinum to Sun again the met location was the proper one (Pokémon Ranger). I don't know why this happened but it was probably my mistake after moving them around a bit.

4 minutes ago, wejhvabewjty said:

Interesting. I opened my save with PokéGen and the met location appears as Faraway Place (2) which isn't included in PkHeX (or at least that is what I noticed).

Yep, that was the issue. Fixed!

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/8dbb82cf8832120d011f3333f6993e4def1f1177

Instead of keeping parity with PokeGen, I made the illegal one the (2) so that the legal "Faraway place" pops up first.

Thanks for reporting!

• Like 1