Beautifly and Dustox - Re-Roll PID/Encryption - PKHeX Becomes Unresponsive

jasenyoface

A user recently reported an issue where PKHeX would become unresponsive when the Encryption Constant was re-rolled for Beautifly and/or Dustox.  User has claimed to resolve the issue by using the latest version of PKHeX.  User deleted topic.

However, I can replicate the issue while using the recent release of PKHeX.  It's a hit and miss occurrence it seems 

Tested using Beautifly and Dustox. Re-rolling the PID and Encryption Constant will render PKHeX unresponsive, some of the time.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 5.43.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-01 at 5.47.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-01 at 5.45.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-01 at 5.30.07 PM.png

Also while I was messing around with this, something else came up:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 5.35.32 PM.png

BTW, speaking of another Wurmple Issue (that I'm not sure was fixed)

Wurmple caught in Gen 4 HGSS in Sport Ball: "Can't have Ball for encounter type"
Dustox caught in Gen 4 HGSS in Sport Ball: "Can't have Ball for encounter type" & "Wurmple evolution Encryption Constant Mismatch"

I legitimately caught these and transferred them up, only trick was I had cute charm shiny glitch active while doing so.

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

BTW, speaking of another Wurmple Issue (that I'm not sure was fixed)

Wurmple caught in Gen 4 HGSS in Sport Ball: "Can't have Ball for encounter type"
Dustox caught in Gen 4 HGSS in Sport Ball: "Can't have Ball for encounter type" & "Wurmple evolution Encryption Constant Mismatch"

I legitimately caught these and transferred them up, only trick was I had cute charm shiny glitch active while doing so.

post/pm pkm files