Pkhex error

ET3LLA

Hi i just dowloaded the last update (170530) and get the following error when i start the program (Windows 7 x64): 

Exception Details:
System.IO.FileLoadException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'System.IO.FileSystem, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' ni una de sus dependencias. La definición del manifiesto del ensamblado no coincide con la referencia al ensamblado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Nombre de archivo: 'System.IO.FileSystem, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
   en PKHeX.Core.Legal.RefreshMGDB(String localDbPath)
   en PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   en PKHeX.WinForms.Program.StartPKHeX()
   en PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()

AVS: El registro del enlace de ensamblado está desactivado.
Para habilitar el registro de errores del enlace de ensamblado, establezca el valor de Registro [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) como 1.
Nota: existe una disminución del rendimiento asociada registro de errores del enlace de ensamblado.
Para desactivar esta característica, elimine el valor de Registro [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
PKHeX must now close.

By the way, @Kaphotics I just noticed that PKHeX is still using the user.config in the AppData while it requires the user to have PKHeX.exe.config in the application's path. PKHeX.exe.config is only read when the user.config in AppData is missing. But since the user.config gets created automatically, the PKHeX.exe.config remains unused.

Hello Guys, sorry if the layout of this post seems off or wrong i'm still very new to forums as a whole, i just need some help with pkhex as im having some issues

592d4dad31c1c_pkhexcrash.png.a020f01a5f7273fea6eb80b3151ae2e4.png

This is the current error message i receive when i try to open pkhex and i'm at a loss as to what i should be doing, i couldn't find any other forums posting about it so i figured id ask here.

If it helps, this is the SD card reader i used:

IMG_20170530_114325.thumb.jpg.b2a4f65b08833fe607e908fd2b7d3573.jpg

This is the save editor i used to export the save file:

IMG_20170530_114425.thumb.jpg.01928d61f7f5c11e24d5a190ca6de11c.jpgIMG_20170530_114437.thumb.jpg.bf1d0a4c55bb24458cdc0bf5f12c7a93.jpg

And lastly the game i am trying to edit is Pokemon moon

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

I'm afraid you may have to dumb it down for me, so are some things in the download just missing so it won't work, or have i done something wrong?

1 minute ago, evandixon said:

Do you have the DLLs in the same directory?

I have no idea what that is I'm sorry, i'm really new to this

1 minute ago, lilaceunoia said:

I'm afraid you may have to dumb it down for me, so are some things in the download just missing so it won't work, or have i done something wrong?

Yes, the latest uploaded release from the downloads page is missing the two config files. Follow the link in my post above I attached them in the other topic over there.

Your PKHeX directory should contain the following files to work properly:

PKHeX.Core.dll
PKHeX.Core.dll.config
PKHeX.exe
PKHeX.exe.config
System.Console.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.Primitives.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll

23 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Yes, the latest uploaded release from the downloads page is missing the two config files. Follow the link in my post above I attached them in the other topic over there.

Your PKHeX directory should contain the following files to work properly:

PKHeX.Core.dll
PKHeX.Core.dll.config
PKHeX.exe
PKHeX.exe.config
System.Console.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.Primitives.dll
System.IO.FileSystem.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll

Thank you, it's working again now