Pokémon: Magikarp Jump

jasenyoface

Karp.png

“Magikarp, the fish Pokémon. In the distant past, it was somewhat stronger than the horribly weak descendants that exist today.”

The Pokémon Company with developer SELECT BUTTON Inc. released Pokémon: Magikarp Jump on May 16th exclusively in Apple’s Italian App Store. This means, if your Apple ID’s country is set to “Italy”, you can download this game right now.  Others will just have to wait until it is distributed elsewhere… Or, you could create an alternate Apple ID with the specified country and play this curious game too.

As its title indicates, the featured Pokémon in this game is none other than Magikarp!  Catch, feed and train Magikarp in order to maximize its jumping power.  Jumping too high may entice bird Pokémon to swoop on your fish.

If you would like to see what it's all about, head over to the App Store and give it shot. Nintendolife.com summarizes how you can create a new Apple ID if you’re not in the targeted country.  If you decide to play it, reply to this post and share your experiences with us.

Check out: The Magikarp Song 

Spoiler

Published by The Official Pokémon YouTube Channel on May 12, 2017

Media Sources:  "App Store" icon and "Pokémon: Magikarp Jump" icon - Apple iTunes;  Youtube video - The Pokémon Company;  Post banner - my own creation

View full article

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, insanoflex7 said:

The apk for android is OUT, and works GRRRRREEEAT!!!!

Dont know if you guys already knew, but I just found it less than a week ago!

It sure is. It's available right now in the Play Store and the App Store. I believe it was pushed to more regions May 23rd.  

@insanoflex7 You may also be interested in this topic, check it out: