Some Legality Problems

Pandazchan

So what Happend is that I wantet to do a Garchomp with Stealth Rock, but this move is only learned in Oras by the Attack tutor guy,

So what kinda settings do I need, and where is even the met location of the OrAs eggs? Unbenannt.PNG.880f16b9cec5a474c49309f7af0bba0c.PNG

Also If I already started, I got Problems with this Error Code same to heatran sss.PNG.5dca1e537a0ad9b834d44bc084c6e730.PNG

I'm really looking forward for some help, I'm kinda to stupid for that, that it already gets me crazy.

1 hour ago, Pandazchan said:

So what Happend is that I wantet to do a Garchomp with Stealth Rock, but this move is only learned in Oras by the Attack tutor guy,

So what kinda settings do I need, and where is even the met location of the OrAs eggs? Unbenannt.PNG.880f16b9cec5a474c49309f7af0bba0c.PNG

Also If I already started, I got Problems with this Error Code same to heatran sss.PNG.5dca1e537a0ad9b834d44bc084c6e730.PNG

Click "Latest (not OT) Handler:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 3.08.58 PM.png

I had no problems when I use the met location you used.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 3.12.15 PM.png

• Like 1

Ye did work for me now too it was kinda bugged, but still where is actually the right met location for the Eggs ?

in Sun and Moon you get the egg in Paniola Ranch and I don't really want to get banned online if they see that.

Edited by Pandazchan
-

3 minutes ago, Pandazchan said:

Ye did work for me now too it was kinda bugged, but still where is actually the right met location for the Eggs ? I mean It would be weird if you get the eggs in the Battle Resort,

in Sun and Moon you get the egg in Paniola Ranch and I don't really want to get banned online if they see that.

you meet the egg when you get it  from the daycare helpers. (egg met conditions)  you meet the Pokemon by walking around until the egg hatches. (met location)

my understanding is that there are numerous places in the game where trainers can walk to hatch eggs.