making a request for those who like challenges. i looked all over the website and could not find anything on it. if it is located somewhere here please direct me to it and i will delete the post, or vice versa if you are an admin.

so lets get to the point. what i am looking for is a main file (save) for all of the games. more specifically  with all the Pokemon caught in each game. the game doesn't have to be passed or anything. but what i am looking for is for all of the Pokemon to be gened or caught to be originally from that game.  for example say i have a copy of Pokemon moon. for me to have a complete Dex i would need some Pokemon to be traded but if they are traded then i am no the original trainer. so in order for me to become that trainer i have to breed the Pokemon. so now the Pokemon originates from the game sun. or if the Pokemon is catch able, then the met info has to be correct, such as the correct poke ball since not all can be caught with a poke ball, but using a master ball is an obvious sign of cheating (i mean a master ball on every single if not most Pokemon). i know not all Pokemon are catch able in the game and some that cant be breaded, and those are the only exception (such as events and legendary). what i am also requesting is for the Pokemon to be mirrors of smogon since the attacks and stats where obviously thought out to take advantage of that Pokemon.  there doesn't need to be every single Pokemon in the box, just the final version of the evolution. this is a massive task that i have tried to achieve but i keep getting frustrated and somehow manage to loose the files so i have to restart the files.

I basically want the save to look legitimate even though its hacked. this set is merely for nostalgia purposes and will be mostly kept for personal use since the game will never see online

it doesnt have to be for all of the games, but it would be nice to have it at least for one game for every generation

ps. it doest matter that the Pokemon are shiny or not

for those willing to take on the challenge, thank you and good luck to you

I have a collection where if a Pokemon can be caught in that generation, I have it - else it's migrated over from a previous gen. Additionally, the Pokemon in my collection aren't really for competitive use. The collection has all the save files completed except XY/ORAS/SuMo (hidden until servers are closed). If that's what you want, you can check it out at: