[GEN 5] Trash Bytes - Gen 4 Ball Seals, and N's Entrance Animation

St. GIGA

Hello Pokemon Fans, and today, I made a huge discovery.

I discovered that what I think is Either the N's Pokemon glow and/or seal data exists in B1W1, plus seal data in b2w2, (to insert it, THE PokeSav is a MUST, because PKHEX junks the data in the party at the last 5 bytes of the 220 byte data structure, plus offset 8D, which is ball capsule ID, and needs to match the Pokemon Party slot ID, but also be non-zero) Meaning, to get the full effect out of the attached pkm file, you need to inject it using Pokesav B1W1 to a B1W1 save, and trade using wireless/ir into the party of a B2W2 save, without letting the pokemon data get touched, or munged by pc boxes/dumb editors like PKHEX/Pokegen. When you send it out first, it will first shine due to being shiny, then it will shine again, as for what flag, I have no Idea other than that I enabled both the N's poke flag as a shiny leaf using hex editing, and I did the same for the remnant of the seal data. I think it semi-displays, so evaluate it yourself on a BW (preferably B2W2) copy. Here it is below. Also, use Pokesav, and do NOT mess with the Pokemon data or you will corrupt it.

G5 Seals.pk5

• theSLAYER changed the title to [GEN 5] Trash Bytes - Gen 4 Ball Seals, and N's Entrance Animation