Eevee Distribution in Japan Distro Cart?

YoshiMoshi

Spoiler
1 minute ago, ReignOfComputer said:

We have the Wonder Card data. OP is referring to the physical distribution cart or mechanism.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

I think you misunderstand.

What OP wants is this dump the Distro cart

Oh! I understand. Thanks ")

• Like 1

Yes, it does exist either as a distribution card or as a preinstalled app on a 3ds system. I've seen the distribution systems in action, but it was impossible to take a photo. The screen is filled with several lines of white text on a black background. One of the text lines is flashing about once every second.

Japanese people are very serious and careful with their jobs and usually you won't find a single person willing to break a rule (dump or steal the distribution), even if it's a good friend of yours. It's just the Japanese mentality. Tokyo is also regarded the safest city in the world. Crime is bad and nobody wants a deal with it. Don't expect people from the other side of the world to commit a crime just because it's common in your country.

Also don't forget the reason wireless distributions in stores were discontinued in the west is the untrustworthiness of store employees who kept on stealing, leaking and even selling the distribution cards for profit. If a leaked distribution rom of Gen 6 really does exist (@No.one and @King Impoleon seem to know more), it's probably from WCS or VGC.

Is it possible to copy it without physically accessing the cart or system that has the app?

I also wondered if there were anoy leaked gen 6 or 7 carts. It would b nice to get a genesect one.

And I didn't know that ab9ut the culture. Is it stealing though if the store pays for the unreturned cart? Kind of gray area, or if nintendo disposes of them but fails to do so properly and one man's trash becomes another man's treasure?

It's not possible to copy it without phyiscal access. There are no known leaked Gen 6 or 7 carts, though you can never know what exists in private collector's hands. Why Genesect?

From a legal point, it's stealing because it's someone else's property, even if it's about to be destroyed.
I don't know about your country, but in all the places I know, even stealing from a trash bin is illegal and will get you into trouble with the police.

Yes it is stealing. The party stolen from would have been compensated for it in that situation but someone would have taken another person's property without permission or legal right and without intending to return it. It doesn't matter if the property owner doesn't intend to use it or if they intend to destroy it, they still have rights over it. It isn't a grey area at all.