Planned topics for beta/unreleased section of Events Gallery

theSLAYER

Over the next few days, these are the data that I'll like to upload to our beta/unreleased section of our Events Gallery.
The main idea here, is to cover unused programmed encounters or data that became changed, or data that remained unused, that type of Fringe Pokemon.

The purpose of this post, is to act as an "announcement" of sorts, and also as an reminder for me.

Incomplete/not done entries:

1. PK5: Unobtainable PokeStar Studio Pokemon (Props) [PARTIAL]
  2. Shiny Shaymin and Darkrai (files) note: to be combined with non-shiny entry
  3. Shiny HoO Arceus (file) note: to be combined with non-shiny entry
  4. Unreleased Agate Language Variants (FRE)(FRe/ITA/SPA)
  5. Unreleased Pikachu Colo language variants (files)
  6. Crystal Cavern Glitch (?) (files)
  7. Debug Secret bases (files)
  8. Unused Pidove Wondercard (files)
  9. Lillie's and Breeder Battle Tree Pokemon (files)
  10. GSC Safari Beta Pokemon (files)
  11. Unused Entei Encounter (files)
  12. Unused Abomasnow and Scatterbug encounter (files)
  13. PWT: Unused PWT Tournaments
  14. Battle Royal pre-patch illegal Shuckle (files)
  15. Ghost Marowak (yellow) (files) note: to be combined to here

Done entries:

Spoiler
  1. WC7: Fake (and unreleased) Shiny Greninja + Pokemon Go header & Icon [DONE]
  2. ECT: German Debug Ruby: Debug E-reader card trainer (original post)[DONE]
  3. WC6: Potential Pokemon Bank Debugging Eternal Flower Floette [DONE]
  4. JPK1: Unobtainable Pocket Monster Stadium Trainer's Pokemon [DONE]
  5. PKX: Uncatchable Catching Tutorial Pokemon (original thread) [DONE]
  6. PK3: Unreleased Faraway Island Mew (European Languages) [DONE]
  7. PK2: Unreleased Ilex Forest Celebi (European Languages)  [DONE]
  8. PK3: Unreleased Altering Cave Pokemon (original thread) [DONE]
  9. PK2: Bug Contest Unused Slot Venomoth (original thread)[DONE]
  10. PK1/PK3: Uncatchable Ghost Marowak (original thread) [DONE]
  11. PK5: Pokestar Studios Opponent's & Rental Pokemon[DONE]
  12. PK5: Unobtainable Ghetsis's Kyurem (original thread)[DONE]
  13. PK7: Unobtainable QR Rental Team PGL Pokemon [DONE]
  14. PK4: Unreleased Flower Paradise Shaymin (DP)  [DONE]
  15. PK4: Unreleased Newmoon Island Darkrai (DP)  [DONE]
  16. PK2: Pokemon Stadium 2 Debuggers Pokemon [DONE]
  17. WC4: Beta Wailord Wonder Card (original post)[DONE]
  18. PK1: Unused Trade Pokemon (original thread) [DONE]
  19. PK1: Debugger's Pokemon (original thread) [DONE]
    WC6: Event Super Training (original page) [DONE]
  20. PK4: Unobtainable Head Smash Nosepass [DONE]
  21. PK2: Unobtainable Egg Moves Pokemon [DONE]
  22. JPK2: JP Crystal Debugger's Pokemon [DONE]
  23. PK7: Korean Anime Alolan Sandshrew [DONE]
  24. PK6: Unobtainable Shiny Cosplay-chu [DONE]
  25. PK3: Unobtainable Dummy Pokemon [DONE]
  26. PK4: Unobtainable Shiny Spiky-chu[DONE]
  27. WC5: Gen 5 Beta Wonder Cards [DONE]
  28. PK3: Unobtainable XD Pokemon [DONE]
  29. PK3: Unreleased Cacophony Whismur  [abilities can't be changed; ability is just a bitflag in gen iii]

PS: I'm only including Unobtainable Shiny Spiky-chi and Cosplay-chu, as opposed to the rest of the Shiny Locked Pokemon,
as these Pokemon are game-specific Pokemon that cannot be transferred.

I don't mind taking requests, but purely based on the factor of how interesting they are.
That'll also affect the likelihood of that request getting implemented earlier.

If the Pokemon data are already grabbed/extracted, it'll certainly be easier for me to implement those pages!

There is a lot of other files to add. Here for the Nosepass.

I think about the Proto E-card I found; there are also 3 unused Egg moves Pokemon in Gen 2 (Smoochum, Staryu and Oddish?).

299 - TARINOR - 895C5035E8B1.pk4

Edit: Here @theSLAYER the Charm Oddish and the Lovely Kiss Smoochum. I can't get for the moment the Staryu.

238 - SMOOCHUM - 48F7.pk2

043 - ODDISH - E4B7.pk2

Edit 2: And the holy Staryu which was pretty hard to get without external device (I used glitch, same for the Nosepass, I learned a move to a Ditto thanks to a glitch and bred it that's all).

120 - STARYU - 07FB.pk2

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 2

I have a shiny Celebi in gen 2. I used a Celebi glitch that replaces a Pokemon in your party with a Celebi. I then just did the shiny Ditto glitch in gen 1, traded it over and replaced that with a Celebi. (Took 2 tries. The first one was stuck with the name Ditto. The second I just nicknamed Celebi)

@theSLAYER here are the missing Emerald Altering Cave codes. Like the FRLG ones in the gallery these should work on all non-Japanese language version of Emerald.

Zubat		C7E8715C 7B9FA6DE
Mareep		75BB309D E842B0EA
Pineco		14567A34 B45CDCF8
Houndour	CAEAFDB3 E8F8CB41
Teddiursa	4093D33B 1B6AEE45
Aipom		30E31E1B A08A316F
Shuckle		B6BD81B7 8DFF95CD
Stantler	F074F1C1 F0A8A943
Smeargle	0DB4DBBA FEE99A4B

And for Japanese Emerald:

Zubat		EC16D3DF 6125B477
Mareep		E5CA7A9F 7721D4D0
Pineco		83613FE6 5A132DF7
Houndour	3DBA7FFB BA4BB6F2
Teddiursa	48667DC5 8BB547AC
Aipom		1F4EAB8A D9968049
Shuckle		D4993ABE C4CE7501
Stantler	7D26CCD5 FF1EBB5C
Smeargle	90CBDE86 29DCBFF3

And finally Japanese FRLG:

Zubat		82D8BD95 CBB47960
Mareep		58DD1A32 DDBF580A
Pineco		13F6ABF8 D8C06CC9
Houndour	5147810C 38EF515F
Teddiursa	A31FAA92 430B4C07
Aipom		0528B366 7DCD7B93
Shuckle		70683962 23D1C912
Stantler	9A56C616 533017DC
Smeargle	C52B7E6D 04869175

Save Offsets:

Section 0x02
0x498 Emerald
0xC8   FRLG

We're also working on obtaining the main game unobtainables for Gen VI (and possibly the other games too).

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Except the problematic Lock Capsule, I also thought about the undistributed Poketch apps and the GenIII, GenIV and VI Pokedolls.

Edit: And the Event Super Training Missions in gen6.

Yes, we should probably do those too...

8 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Another thing that should go in this section is the unused PWT Tournaments Kaphotics extracted from the BW2 ROM.

The original link is down so I reupload them here. Also I fixed them since the max allowed level is set to 0 in the original data.

PWT Unused Tournaments (fixed).zip

What exactly are these? I read the post and I still have no idea what they are. How do you inject them into your game? Does it work like a wonder card where you just insert and receive?

14 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

What exactly are these? I read the post and I still have no idea what they are. How do you inject them into your game? Does it work like a wonder card where you just insert and receive?

They are tournaments in the PWT facility in B2W2.
Injection tutorial:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

They are tournaments in the PWT facility in B2W2.
Injection tutorial:

Thanks! I have no idea what that facility is. I only played 4 hours of Black 2 and never made it past the tutorial in either game. 

Just now, HaxAras said:

Thanks! I have no idea what that facility is. I only played 4 hours of Black 2 and never made it past the tutorial in either game. 

It's a post-game facility that allows you to challenge Gym Leaders and E4 Members and Champions from Gen 1 - Gen 5.

There was also a period of time, that you could download event rosters using the DS's internet connection (kind of like a wonder card, basically)

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It's a post-game facility that allows you to challenge Gym Leaders and E4 Members and Champions from Gen 1 - Gen 5.

There was also a period of time, that you could download event rosters using the DS's internet connection (kind of like a wonder card, basically)

I heard about that before. Based on what you said here and the guide. Are you only able to download 1 event at a time?

10 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I heard about that before. Based on what you said here and the guide. Are you only able to download 1 event at a time?

There are 3 slots in total.
In the guide, at the step Select the desired tournament slot, you'll see it allows 3 slots :)

There are 3 slots in total.
In the guide, at the step Select the desired tournament slot, you'll see it allows 3 slots :)

All, I thought for some reason that there were 3 original event tournaments and that you could select 1 of the 3. In hindsight, that doesn't make much sense with the un-used one as well. 

Just now, HaxAras said:

All, I thought for some reason that there were 3 original event tournaments and that you could select 1 of the 3. In hindsight, that doesn't make much sense with the un-used one as well. 

Well PWT is pretty interesting, as you can technically create your own tournaments and load it in (through hacking).
Can also get your opponents to throw out PokeStudiosMon.

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Except the problematic Lock Capsule, I also thought about the undistributed Poketch apps and the GenIII, GenIV and VI Pokedolls.

Edit: And the Event Super Training Missions in gen6.

Are you talking about the Regi dolls in gen 3? I already shared a Japanese Ruby save on the site somewhere that had them. It's possible to share them on non-Japanese games using legit means. The only way I know to quickly transfer decorations is to use Triggers PC. 

I don't know of a way to dump and save gen 3 dolls. I have all but the Battle Frontier stuff legit in gen 3. If pkHex supported it, I could easily dump the Regi dolls for you. 

14 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Are you talking about the Regi dolls in gen 3? I already shared a Japanese Ruby save on the site somewhere that had them. It's possible to share them on non-Japanese games using legit means. The only way I know to quickly transfer decorations is to use Triggers PC. 

I don't know of a way to dump and save gen 3 dolls. I have all but the Battle Frontier stuff legit in gen 3. If pkHex supported it, I could easily dump the Regi dolls for you. 

I think those dolls/decorations are likely only bytes like items, so unless there's a wonder card/mystery event file that holds them,
we can't exactly upload them.

Also, since it's possible to get them in gen 3 European languages, it's technically considered available, despite its unreleased for EU/US status.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I think those dolls/decorations are likely only bytes like items, so unless there's a wonder card/mystery event file that holds them,
we can't exactly upload them.

Also, since it's possible to get them in gen 3 European languages, it's technically considered available, despite its unreleased for EU/US status.

You enable mystery gift and scan in the code. It deposits them directly to your PC in the game. For use in your house or secret base. 

2 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

You enable mystery gift and scan in the code. It deposits them directly to your PC in the game. For use in your house or secret base. 

to add on to what you said, image from TCRF:
Capture.PNG

Also, does it yield ME3 data?

to add on to what you said, image from TCRF:
Capture.PNG

Also, does it yield ME3 data?

You give me too much credit. I have no idea what that means. 

I uploaded a Japanese Ruby save with one of the E-reader berries scanned in and the Regi dolls. I'm sure somebody re-uploaded it after the hack but I'm unsure where. It could be in ROC's PC thread or the downloads section or a random thread. I don't know what save is currently on my JP Ruby. 

If I have a Mystery gift save or you supply me with one, I can write it to my JP Ruby and scan it in for you. Actually, preferable if you give me a save. (Sapphire works too) so you can have the before and after. 

@jojo12100 If you send me a save, I can get you the dolls as well.