ORAS full game uncatchable Pokémon in Gen VI

coltonsmogon

I would help contribute to this myself, but I updated to 11.4 so I can't get any of these myself. So can someone help us get these particular Pokémon? (the initial Poochyena that chases Prof. Birch, all trainer battle Pokémon, all Gym Leader Pokémon, all of Team Aqua's/Magma's Pokémon, all E4/Champion Pokémon (first match & rematch). I know this isn't very interesting, @jojo12100, but at least we'll be able to save other people's time if we get them. @BlackShark was PMed about this.

Edited by coltonsmogon

Here's the chasing Poochyena you're looking for.

Somehow I can't find Wally's Ralts or the Zigzagoon he got from Dad anywhere in the RAM.

No2V8rr.jpg

261 - Poochyena - 5078BFBECF24.ek6

EDIT:
And here are Wally's Ralts as well as Norman's Zigzagoon!

ZiznomW.jpg

280 - Ralts - 4C458D014358.ek6

263 - Zigzagoon - 13887F03D7C6.ek6

Unfortunately they are all just as random as any other wild Pokemon.

23 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Here's the chasing Poochyena you're looking for.

Somehow I can't find Wally's Ralts or the Zigzagoon he got from Dad anywhere in the RAM.

No2V8rr.jpg

261 - Poochyena - 5078BFBECF24.ek6

EDIT:
And here are Wally's Ralts as well as Norman's Zigzagoon!

ZiznomW.jpg

280 - Ralts - 4C458D014358.ek6

263 - Zigzagoon - 13887F03D7C6.ek6

Unfortunately they are all just as random as any other wild Pokemon.

Do these Pokemon have OT's? For example, is the OT data Norman or is it just the players?

That was kinda why I always wanted Steven's Pokemon and possibly the other peoples Pokemon you battle with in gen 4. You can go to the stat summary and see their moves and OT and ID and all their data and I always wished I coulda kept them or used them. 

2 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Do these Pokemon have OT's? For example, is the OT data Norman or is it just the players?

That was kinda why I always wanted Steven's Pokemon and possibly the other peoples Pokemon you battle with in gen 4. You can go to the stat summary and see their moves and OT and ID and all their data and I always wished I coulda kept them or used them. 

We can expand this to all unobtainables from every possible generation, but that would be just too much work.

Just now, HaxAras said:

They don't have any OT at all yet. I extracted the data as it was found in the RAM. Origin Game, Met Location, Met Date and OT are only set when you actually catch the Pokemon, else those are blank. Ralts' and Zigzagoon's ID/SID are both set to zero, for wild Pokemon ID/SID are already the players.

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

They don't have any OT at all yet. I extracted the data as it was found in the RAM. Origin Game, Met Location, Met Date and OT are only set when you actually catch the Pokemon, else those are blank. Ralts' and Zigzagoon's ID/SID are both set to zero, for wild Pokemon ID/SID are already the players.

So basically that means you can capture a Pokémon without in-game capturing it? (Although this means you can essentially duplicate the encountered Pokémon).

7 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

So basically that means you can capture a Pokémon without in-game capturing it? (Although this means you can essentially duplicate the encountered Pokémon).

Correct. If you don't care about the missing information.

8 hours ago, BlackShark said:

That's fascinating. Does the data get filled in when you import them to your game?

11 hours ago, HaxAras said:

That's fascinating. Does the data get filled in when you import them to your game?

Unfortunately nope. You have to fill it in yourself. A minor case of otherwise would be with Gen V Steven's pokes like you mentioned.

Edited by coltonsmogon