Dream World?

YoshiMoshi

What do you mean by "it"?

The Dream World was a website, you couldn't download it to your game. Via Gamesync you could upload one of your Pokemon to the website and play some mini flash games there to "catch" Pokemon that were then transfered to your game during the next synchronization.

The promotional stuff like C-Gear Skins, Pokedex Skins and Musicals is uploaded to the Gallery. Some Pokemon that were obtainable in the DW are there as well. But they can also be injected into your game just like the DW did it back then by using Suloku's Gen 5 Save Tool.

4 hours ago, YoshiMoshi said:

ah i see, so the website is no longer available and no way to get those Pokemon any longer full legitimately? 

If you already have the Pokemon in your Entree Forest from Dream World, you can still encounter it, no problem there.

Also, this tool injects the encounters into your save based on the Dream World PGL Pokemon:

As clarification for any future readers: with my program you can inject any single pokémon that was available in the dream world and the result in the save data will be the same.

This means the method to get the pokémon is not legit, but the pokémon themselves will be legal, in fact there will be no difference between the legal pokemon you get using my program and the legit ones gyou could get from Dream World because almost all the data of the actual pokémon is generated in the game when capturing it.

You can also freely edit the entree forest and get any pokémon, including those never available in Dream World, but that's just an extra feature.

Also, you need to take into account that some special Dream World pokémon were only distributed to certain regions (you can see the regions when atempting to inject such a pokémon). Everything you'll need is right on the screen, as my main goal was to do what you are asking for: an alternative to get the very same dream world offered.

Ps: alternatively, you can also swap the whole forest in your save (or just some areas) with that of someone who did get them from the Dream World legitimately and hasn't caught them, but there's really not that much difference.

• Like 2