If only we had our mint toothpaste dragon...

coltonsmogon

8 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

What do you guys think you would do with a legit Shiny Zygarde if it ever released? Would you keep it around? Would you trade it off? Would you take care of it's wondercard (if repeatable)?

My answer to this would be I'd nickname it Toothpaste, if possible... Makes sense though...

Now, what's your answer to this? Discuss...

If it could be nicknamed, I'll likely name it Colgate.

If 50% Aura Break, I'll fuse it to get Power Construct.

Definitely keep the Wonder card.
I don't have the habit of deleting Wonder cards.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If it could be nicknamed, I'll likely name it Colgate.

If 50% Aura Break, I'll fuse it to get Power Construct.

Definitely keep the Wonder card.
I don't have the habit of deleting Wonder cards.

On slightly off-topic matters, don't I remember that you once h4x0red the X/Y Zygarde battle to be shiny? The video for that's still around... Did you keep that Zygarde by any chance? (It should work with local 3DS-3DS battles, but I'm unsure, probably needs testing, & I hope you have an up-to-date save backup somewheres).

Edited by coltonsmogon

38 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

On slightly off-topic matters, don't I remember that you once h4x0red the X/Y Zygarde battle to be shiny? The video for that's still around... Did you keep that Zygarde by any chance? (It should work with local 3DS-3DS battles, but I'm unsure, probably needs testing, & I hope you have an up-to-date save backup somewheres).

I didn't keep the save, but it's easy to reproduce, since NTR shiny code forces it to be shiny, iirc.

2 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Is it possible to battle with shiny Zygarde locally on either side?

locally should work, since the restrictions are only on online internet trades.

The game isn't programmed to block Shiny Zygarde (or anything, I think) for local trades,

cause it may become a possible event.

plus, it could be unfair for people to have their list "unblocked" only after having internet connection,
so not blacklist of that sort was made for local trades (not that I'm aware of)

Very off-topic (I think we derailed the topic in the first 10 posts, that's a record lol): If I came over (for some reason later on >_<) & requested a trade for a Shiny Zygarde, would you do it because of these concerns? I'm sure you'd warn me of them in advance though... I have a custom wondercard for it made in WC6 Editor so...

Edited by coltonsmogon

6 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

Very off-topic (I think we derailed the topic in the first 10 posts, that's a record lol): If I came over (for some reason later on >_<) & requested a trade for a Shiny Zygarde, would you do it because of these concerns? I'm sure you'd warn me of them in advance though... I have a custom wondercard for it made in WC6 Editor so...

"If I came over"

Where in the world do you think I'm at? lol

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

"If I came over"

Where in the world do you think I'm at? lol

I might be getting a little carried away with myself... >_<

Anyway, is there some sort of method to get a Shiny Zygarde in the least suspicious way possible? I'm getting desperate now... Would that be through my wondercard? And no, I don't need to post that wondercard unless it's necessary...

Edited by coltonsmogon

31 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

I might be getting a little carried away with myself... >_<

Anyway, is there some sort of method to get a Shiny Zygarde in the least suspicious way possible? I'm getting desperate now... Would that be through my wondercard? And no, I don't need to post that wondercard unless it's necessary...

What do you mean "least suspicious way"

Any shiny Zygarde is suspicious.

Itll probably end up as an event for Gen 7

4 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Also, would we literally have to make a Change.org petition to get Shiny Zygarde into our hands? I hope not, but it seems unlikely otherwise... We could contact Nintendo about it as a first step...

no, lol. that's insane and pointless.

Also, there are older pokemon that are shiny locked and not given out yet,
those take priority.

1 minute ago, coltonsmogon said:

Like, say, Shiny Mew/Shiny Celebi?

shiny Mew exists. Get one from Faraway Island.

Shiny Celebi is stuck in Gen 2, so that needs some fixing.

Shiny Victini, Meloetta and Keldeo are the next ones from the earlier points we're missing.

At least they allowed shiny Zekrom and Reshiram to exist in ORAS.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

shiny Mew exists. Get one from Faraway Island.

Shiny Celebi is stuck in Gen 2, so that needs some fixing.

Shiny Victini, Meloetta and Keldeo are the next ones from the earlier points we're missing.

At least they allowed shiny Zekrom and Reshiram to exist in ORAS.

And shiny Kyurem, shiny Palkia, shiny Dialga, shiny Giratina, the list goes on...

those have been allowed shiny in the generation they debut in,
so it doesn't count in that list.

Then again, they still exist in ORAS regardless.

Anyway, they could implement an event whereby if you have Palkia and/or Dialga in your party, you can travel to the Shiny Zygarde hive mind existing in a multiverse of Pokémon X/Y. There, you would be able to battle (& even catch) shiny Zygarde.

4 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Then again, they still exist in ORAS regardless.

While thats true, context of the statement was talking about shinies that weren't allowed but subsequently allowed in ORAS,
so in the overall picture it isn't really the point.

And now moving away from that, we are missing earlier legends with HA + shinies,
such as but not limited to HA Shiny Ho-oh and Lugia, for example. (we got mewtwo)

6 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Anyway, they could implement an event whereby if you have Palkia and/or Dialga in your party, you can travel to the Shiny Zygarde hive mind existing in a multiverse of Pokémon X/Y. There, you would be able to battle (& even catch) shiny Zygarde.

eh what.

They've taken a lot of measures to move away from using event key items and for mythical encounters, slowly being implemented from HGSS,
and eventually phased out altogether [thus far].
(I mean come on, they removed celebi encounter -.-)

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

While thats true, context of the statement was talking about shinies that weren't allowed but subsequently allowed in ORAS,
so in the overall picture it isn't really the point.

And now moving away from that, we are missing earlier legends with HA + shinies,
such as but not limited to HA Shiny Ho-oh and Lugia, for example. (we got mewtwo)

eh what.

They've taken a lot of measures to move away from using event key items and for mythical encounters, slowly being implemented from HGSS,
and eventually phased out altogether [thus far].
(I mean come on, they removed celebi encounter -.-)

Doesn't mean they can't one-off it for this event though... *rages in the background because of the minty monster about to shoot a Dragon Pulse my way without me noticing*

5 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Doesn't mean they can't one-off it for this event though... *rages in the background because of the minty monster about to shoot a Dragon Pulse my way without me noticing*

They probably stopped it, cause they got sick and tired of those mons being hacked even before event is released,
or maybe they didn't want overcomplicate "giving an event Pokemon to a kid".

Plus giving away a pokemon at a location in real life (or serial code) can drive sales of merchandise.

Granted, the can always one-off it.
Heck, they did that one-off already: Deoxys.

They probably stopped it, cause they got sick and tired of those mons being hacked even before event is released,
or maybe they didn't want overcomplicate "giving an event Pokemon to a kid".

Plus giving away a pokemon at a location in real life (or serial code) can drive sales of merchandise.

Granted, the can always one-off it.
Heck, they did that one-off already: Deoxys.

Yeah, make it something like Deoxys's encounter when you go up to the shiny hive mind...