Editing ESV of an egg

Sonic Blader

12 minutes ago, Sonic Blader said:

Hello!

So if I want to edit the ESV of an egg to match a given TSV, how can I do that in PKHeX? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

ESV is determined by PID.

So if you want to change it, just change the PID to be shiny to match the TID/SID.

Example:
Put your desired TID/SID in the egg, click the "star" right by the PID to change it to shiny.

13 minutes ago, Sonic Blader said:

Side question, Is there a Hex table which shows each binary value and its corresponding name for a PK7 file?

Erm, wut? Don't understand, redefine question.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

ESV is determined by PID.

So if you want to change it, just change the PID to be shiny to match the TID/SID.

Example:
Put your desired TID/SID in the egg, click the "star" right by the PID to change it to shiny.

Erm, wut? Don't understand, redefine question.

Ah thank you!

I am having a bit of a trouble explain my other question but I will try to be as clear and specific as possible. Each pokemon "file" consists of Hexadecimal values right? and each set of those values represent something. Like the first few Hex values are the Encryption Constants. Then the next couple are "Sanity" ones. I wanted to know if there was a complete list of those hex values along with the corresponding "what-they-stand-for". Sorry for the confusing explaination.

24 minutes ago, Sonic Blader said:

Ah thank you!

I am having a bit of a trouble explain my other question but I will try to be as clear and specific as possible. Each pokemon "file" consists of Hexadecimal values right? and each set of those values represent something. Like the first few Hex values are the Encryption Constants. Then the next couple are "Sanity" ones. I wanted to know if there was a complete list of those hex values along with the corresponding "what-they-stand-for". Sorry for the confusing explaination.

Read the source code or look at this site's wiki.

39 minutes ago, Sonic Blader said:

Ah thank you!

While not being entirely the same as Gen 7, they are mostly the same:
https://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Pokemon_Save_Structure_(X/Y)