Wild Pokemon Pelago

jojo12100

5 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Edit: It's because I'm using a Gateway. Any app to change the time?

The "official" nintendo SDK "CONFIG" app can change the raw rtc clock, thus not triggering the games "time protection" (or whatever is called). (Also, why not just use a cfw?)

I have a question of my own: is rufflet/vullaby available in the pelago for moon/sun respectively (they are version exclusives, but I'm not sure about the pelago...)

On 24/02/2017 at 1:06 AM, suloku said:

I have a question of my own: is rufflet/vullaby available in the pelago for moon/sun respectively (they are version exclusives, but I'm not sure about the pelago...)

They are available in Pelago but are same exclusive than versions according to Serebii and Bulbapedia.

Yesterday there was a Kadabra in my Pelago but it fled I'm so sad, I tried all tricks I found but none worked.

@theSLAYER Do you know if there's a tool that can load/dump Pokemon from the Pelago? Like in "DreamForest" in BW ?

Edited by jojo12100

21 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

They are available in Pelago but are same exclusive than versions according to Serebii and Bulbapedia.

Yesterday there was a Kadabra in my Pelago but it fled I'm so sad, I tried all tricks I found but none worked.

@theSLAYER Do you know if there's a tool that can load/dump Pokemon from the Pelago? Like in "DreamForest" in BW ?

I don't think there's any research done for Pelago mons yet, so save file comparisons will need to be done, before such tool can be made

I've been collecting lots of pelago mons in my sun, I think I have one of each by now, but I only used the pelago after beating the elite 4, so all is 50+ level (including two kadabra). Maybe someone is interested in a collection of pelago pk7? I don't really think there's much to them besides the pelago being met location (the most interesting for me was trevenant, as that is a trade evolution).

On 25/02/2017 at 7:15 PM, suloku said:

I've been collecting lots of pelago mons in my sun, I think I have one of each by now, but I only used the pelago after beating the elite 4, so all is 50+ level (including two kadabra). Maybe someone is interested in a collection of pelago pk7? I don't really think there's much to them besides the pelago being met location (the most interesting for me was trevenant, as that is a trade evolution).

That cool be a good idea if people are not interested by underleved and just want for collection. Change your OT for PPOrg just.

Still have the bonus of my Totem Quest for you if you help me to get this *** Kadabra! (and I'm pretty sure you'll like it)

52 minutes ago, Holla! said:

In case anyone didn't see it in my post here I found the offsets for the Pokemon and was able to pull/modify them.

Visiting Pokemon 1: 3C4AE

Visiting Pokemon 2: 3C59A

Visiting Pokemon 3: 3C686

Great. How do I modify it to make appear 3 Kadabra ? Like that at least one should stay.

Edit: My bad, it doesn't work like that. I still have to wait a wild Kadabra but I can 100% get it when it'll appear. Why didn't I dump my sav when it was there?

Edited by jojo12100

Well, this is unexpected, I thought the game would just be some species IDs and maybe some byte that decides if the pokémon stays or leaves, but if they are uncompleted pokémon, getting them edited this way is only editing the species, most of the relevant data is already generated...
The game probably uses the same method to generate them from a species table, so I guess it should be safe, but for example entralink forest in gen 5 was more simple and in fact properly editing makes them fully legit (or legal, I always confuse the terms).

In any case, good findings!

ps: I think I'm still missing some pelago mons, I'll upload a full collection for anyone interested when I have them all, and as suggeste I'll use pporg.

• 2 weeks later...