Help with legality check

StndRedGod

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm New to PkHex as well and I have been running into the same issues as the OP. Basically I am attempting to create the European Gen 1 Virtual console Event Mew and the only Alert I have is the "Invalid: Should have a HT Memory TextVar value (somewhere)." Usually I am pretty good at deciphering and figuring it out on my own but for the life of me I cannot figure out what this message means. I'm assuming it has something to do inside the Memories are of PkHex but I'm thoroughly confused how I can rectify this alert and make the mew legal.

Edited by SirrBrian

5 minutes ago, SirrBrian said:

Hello I'm New to PkHex as well and I have been running into the same issues as the OP. Basically I am attempting to create the European Gen 1 Virtual console Event Mew and the only Alert I have is the "Invalid: Should have a HT Memory TextVar value (somewhere)." Usually I am pretty good at deciphering and figuring it out on my own but for the life of me I cannot figure out what this message means. I'm assuming it has something to do inside the Memories are of PkHex but I'm thoroughly confused how I can rectify this alert and make the mew legal.

Here are photos of screens I've taken with my phone as my Laptop cannot connect to the internet

IMG_1879.JPG

IMG_1880.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hi, I had the same trouble with the same Mew, took me a few hours to figure out the issue.

Here are my settings. It worked fine for me, I used Mew online without any problem.

The thing is that you have to set the memories.

Important: Residence Past 1: United Kingdom, England (this Mew was an english event). Latest: Your current location.

Note: The met date says 22/11/2016 because my pc settings are in spanish, even if pkhex is in english.

legal mew.jpg

Edited by exprey