Mass edit realearn moves

Thelegend27

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a practical way to fix automatically a pokemon realearn moves. I know you can click on the relearn moves box and pkhex will ask to set the suggested moves but it's not really handy if you're trying to mass edit boxes of pokemon.

Edit: Also I'd like someone to enlighten me on the usage of "RelearnMoves"  in the batch editor. 

Edited by Thelegend27

On 2/4/2017 at 6:12 PM, Thelegend27 said:

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a practical way to fix automatically a pokemon realearn moves. I know you can click on the relearn moves box and pkhex will ask to set the suggested moves but it's not really handy if you're trying to mass edit boxes of pokemon.

Edit: Also I'd like someone to enlighten me on the usage of "RelearnMoves"  in the batch editor. 

Just a thought - sometimes when I can't figure out a repetitive task I use jitbit macro recorder:

https://www.jitbit.com/macro-recorder/

It records your mouse and keyboard strokes and you can replay them for a certain number of repetitions at various speeds. So you could record a macro in which you manually 'click' each relearn move section for one box, click the 'next box arrow', then end the recording. Then you can play this macro back at a high speed 30 consecutive times, and it will automatically do the rest of the boxes for you.

I used to use this method A LOT before the batch editor, but it still has some good application here and there.

Hope this helps :)