Request for Shiny Mew and Shiny Lugia Online Legal

munchmill14

Hi, I am requesting PKM files that can work online such as Shiny Mew and Lugia or a Mew that can learn the move Defog. Currently right now I'm having trouble trying to Gen a Shiny Lugia and a Shiny Mew to work. I looked into RoC's-PC and found the files but it has been a hassle trying to get them to work online. If you can be so kind to please introduce me to a file that worked for you or a link that might provide me with the gen files that worked. I may know the reason for shiny Mew but people have talk about obtaining it from the island event on Emerald and being able to exploit a shiny Mew to work. If these Pokemon are shiny lock let me know. I appreciate it very much.

Note: When I was trying to gen for Shiny Lugia and Shiny Mew, I made sure it was event and not one where I could try to do manually cause I knew about the difficulty of trying to obtain one.

:)

Edited by munchmill14

(Lugia from Navel Rock, too, but only English/Japanese. Not sure if Lugia from Gale of Darkness can be shiny, possibly, but way too much of a hassle compared to others anyway.)

53 minutes ago, ReignOfComputer said:

I don't have any Shiny Lugia in my collection. You'd have to edit the Lugia caught from FRLG, E, HGSS or AS.

Looks like I've got a Shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew from... Somewhere.

Thanks. Also I wanted to know can you edit any of the old gen pkm files to the point where you can input your own TID and SID? I tried the Mew out and was able to get it shiny but it won't work if I put softboiled, will-o-wisp, taunt and knock off.

• 4 months later...

Hello there. I wish to let you know that @suloku and I have RNG'd a Timid 6x31IV Shiny Faraway Island Mew, in such a way that it has the visible info of a PokePark Taiwan 2006 Mew as well, making it a double event. It can be found in @ReignOfComputer's collection along with the other Mew that came from Eppie. It is truly one of a kind and very mythical, so treat it better than an average Mew by avoiding to use it as an HM slave if you can.

Best Regards,

St. GIGA

Edited by St. GIGA
Grammar

On 2/1/2017 at 6:17 PM, Ammako said:

(Lugia from Navel Rock, too, but only English/Japanese. Not sure if Lugia from Gale of Darkness can be shiny, possibly, but way too much of a hassle compared to others anyway.)

Nothing from XD can be shiny.

I also have a shiny Lugia, somewhere. I'll send it to RoC for his collection.