GEN7ID Calculator? (Temp Solution Given)

Sonic Blader

Hello!

In a Gen6 Savefile, we can just set the TID to the ID we require. But in Gen7 as the ID is calculated based on the TID & SID, is there a calculator or something for it? It is currently not possible to set custom GEN7ID for the pokemon as it is dependent on two variables. PKHeX indeed calculates the GEN7ID and displays it when we hover over the TID/SID. So can we get a feature like we enter the GEN7ID we want & enter either TID or SID. Then we get the appropriate TID/SID which we had not provided to set that GEN7ID. Or we can just enter the GEN7ID we want and PKHeX will handle the rest!

This would be a nice feature to have! Hope you consider it!

28 minutes ago, Sonic Blader said:

Hello!

In a Gen6 Savefile, we can just set the TID to the ID we require. But in Gen7 as the ID is calculated based on the TID & SID, is there a calculator or something for it? It is currently not possible to set custom GEN7ID for the pokemon as it is dependent on two variables. PKHeX indeed calculates the GEN7ID and displays it when we hover over the TID/SID. So can we get a feature like we enter the GEN7ID we want & enter either TID or SID. Then we get the appropriate TID/SID which we had not provided to set that GEN7ID. Or we can just enter the GEN7ID we want and PKHeX will handle the rest!

This would be a nice feature to have! Hope you consider it!

It actually takes pretty long to generate the entire list of TID and SIDs.

You can get tens of thousands of entries, and my personal tool that calculates it sucks my ram dry doing that.

12 minutes ago, Saternoir said:

G7TID = TID + (SID * 65536)

iirc

uh wouldn't that give a 10+ figure number considering you are multiplying TID (5 digit) with 2^16 (5 digit)? GEN7ID is 6 digits long so..

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It actually takes pretty long to generate the entire list of TID and SIDs.

You can get tens of thousands of entries, and my personal tool that calculates it sucks my ram dry doing that.

Would you mind telling me the correct formula to calculate the GEN7ID based on TID & SID? I can try to do the rest myself.

EDIT - Thank you Saternoir !

Edited by Sonic Blader

19 minutes ago, Sonic Blader said:

uh wouldn't that give a 10+ figure number considering you are multiplying TID (5 digit) with 2^16 (5 digit)? GEN7ID is 6 digits long so..

Would you mind telling me the correct formula to calculate the GEN7ID based on TID & SID? I can try to do the rest myself.

EDIT - Thank you Saternoir !

Use at your own risk.

Once process is cancelled, do to a new search you have to reopen the app.

TID7Calculator.exe

The TID7 column will show more than 6 digits, take the last 6.

• Like 2