Thread number 40000

evandixon

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2017 at 11:57 AM, coltonsmogon said:

What's your prediction on what the 40000th Pokémon will look like? (If there'll ever be one that is :P)

We probably won't have to worry about that.  If we get 150 new Pokemon in future games every 3 years (50 Pokémon per year), and if we somehow live in this world for an additional 100 years, there will only be 5000 additional Pokémon.  We'll never see the 40,000th (probably).

11 minutes ago, evandixon said:

We probably won't have to worry about that.  If we get 150 new Pokemon in future games every 3 years (50 Pokémon per year), and if we somehow live in this world for an additional 100 years, there will only be 5000 additional Pokémon.  We'll never see the 40,000th (probably).

But it would be nice to think of what exactly it would look like (yes, it seems impossibru (lol), but I figure we may as well get creative anyway).

13 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

But it would be nice to think of what exactly it would look like (yes, it seems impossibru (lol), but I figure we may as well get creative anyway).

It will be 4-Teakay (bad pronunciation of 40K).  Some sort of Pokémon holding 4 cups of tea at once maybe.

4 minutes ago, evandixon said:

It will be 4-Teakay (bad pronunciation of 40K).  Some sort of Pokémon holding 4 cups of tea at once maybe.

I'm thinking about one with a face & yes, those 4 cups on the outside. It would float in the air, & would probably be a triple (!) Psychic/Dark/Ghost type...

Edited by coltonsmogon

12 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

I'm thinking about one with a face & yes, those 4 cups on the outside. It would float in the air, & would probably be a triple (!) Psychic/Dark/Ghost type...

Psychic for the mental focus that tea gives, something else for all the caffeine.  Not sure what would best fit.

23 hours ago, evandixon said:

Psychic for the mental focus that tea gives, something else for all the caffeine.  Not sure what would best fit.

And fire for the heat the tea gives off when it's been freshly brewed. The caffeine would probably be Normal-type...

16 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

And fire for the heat the tea gives off when it's been freshly brewed. The caffeine would probably be Normal-type...

Psychic/Fire it is.  Its moveset could consist of Calm Mind and Scald (unusual for a fire type, but it works).

• Like 1