Swapping Save Files Between Both Game Versions

I was just wondering. Is it possible to, for example, extract a save file from Pokemon Black and import it into Pokemon White on Desmume? Are the save files for both game versions in the same format to the point where I can import one save file into both games? Or does the save file from one version only work for that specific version? I'm hesitant to check for myself and find a "file corrupt" message while I'm playing.

9 minutes ago, ThePokémonGamer said:

I was just wondering. Is it possible to, for example, extract a save file from Pokemon Black and import it into Pokemon White on Desmume? Are the save files for both game versions in the same format to the point where I can import one save file into both games? Or does the save file from one version only work for that specific version? I'm hesitant to check for myself and find a "file corrupt" message while I'm playing.

As long as it's within same paired version the game will run.

Not recommended, as some flags may affect gameplay.

Also, for the record, Once game is started in Black, it'll be stuck with Black City,
And white will be stuck with White Forest. (unless you find an editor to do the swap for you)