Request B,F,Y, FILES to virtual console

mewto2015

hi all first, i need you help, well i have pokemon yellow in the virtual console of 3ds , but i'm want to know if some body can help me with the same file and all the pokemons for the pokebank and HOw i can put me save for the new save... i don't know how i can install anthoer save on me 3ds old

thanks all.

ola que que tal a todos queria preguntar si alguien me podria ayudar con algun save de pokemon yelloe en in mi 3ds que lo tengo con consola virtual y que estuviera acabado? es que quiero a mew y no se como funciona el pokemon yellow para poder poner otra partida para le pokebanco

gracias

PD: if somebody can help me to how i can translate me pokemon of pokemon y and omega to pokemon moon, without pokebank are going to help me too much 

22 hours ago, mewto2015 said:

hi all first, i need you help, well i have pokemon yellow in the virtual console of 3ds , but i'm want to know if some body can help me with the same file and all the pokemons for the pokebank and HOw i can put me save for the new save... i don't know how i can install anthoer save on me 3ds old

thanks all.

ola que que tal a todos queria preguntar si alguien me podria ayudar con algun save de pokemon yelloe en in mi 3ds que lo tengo con consola virtual y que estuviera acabado? es que quiero a mew y no se como funciona el pokemon yellow para poder poner otra partida para le pokebanco

gracias

PD: if somebody can help me to how i can translate me pokemon of pokemon y and omega to pokemon moon, without pokebank are going to help me too much 

Are you asking for help transferring Pokemon from ORAS to SUNMOON?

Do you have the save dumped?

2 minutes ago, mewto2015 said:

really.. transfer of pokemon yellow in me 3ds... to pokemon moon without pokebak, is true?

Don't understand what you're saying.

Are you asking if it's possible to transfer from Yellow to Pokemon Moon without Pokebank?

If so, yeah, the LATEST PKHeX from today has that functionality.

Open two PKHeX,
Drop the Pokemon from Gen 1 save into Gen 6 save.