All Pokemon transferred from bank default as illegal

Jason11

I found that all the Pokemon transferred from bank will default as illegal.
After I click the "!" button, I found that PKHex will add Residence info to make it becomes legal.
Since these Pokemons are legal originally, it should not become illegal after transferred from Pokemon bank.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 1

Options->Set to SAV->Modify PKM Info

^ untick and it'll disable the FixMemories() method from fixing the georegion. Not sure how you were able to transfer 6->7 and skip the memory update. Maybe it only happens to PKM files when you PUT them into bank, and the 6->7 transfer does PUT->XFR (thus clearing GeoRegion data).

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

^ untick and it'll disable the FixMemories() method from fixing the georegion. Not sure how you were able to transfer 6->7 and skip the memory update. Maybe it only happens to PKM files when you PUT them into bank, and the 6->7 transfer does PUT->XFR (thus clearing GeoRegion data).

Exactly the same thing as the OP happens to me, this isn't some mistake on our end. I lifted the mons from OR (pkhex said they were legal in their game file) and put them into the legit bank and then download them into moon. No tampering at any point, only the official method.

I still get the same error and I am not sure yet if I should keep whatever edits pkhex makes. I am using the 30/1/17 release.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.png

Edited by nickdos

2 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

I don't understand what PUT->XFR mean.

I put them into the bank from OR, and downloaded them to MOON using the official method only.