PKHaX is not functioning

bobxddd

Title just might speak for itself, I am playing Pokemon Moon, whenever I try to adjust a stat to my liking (I was testing on a Pupitar and set its speed to 400 for a test), I would click set to save my changes, but then when I click View on the mon to check my changes, it was reset to the default, as if I never changed anything. I have Hacked Stats checked so I can edit the actual stats. I also cannot put Evs > 252.

Edited by bobxddd

26 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Battle Stats are only present when a pkm is in the party. Saving something to the boxes will not store its current stats, because the box stores as little data as possible.

I thought so, but I tried editing Pokemon in my party and it still didn't work. What do I do?
I edited a Gyarados in my team, took its speed to 400, did the Set/View process again, was back to original.
Could you tell me the process of using PKHaX to edit my Pokemon's Hacked Stats / EVs in Sun/Moon? From "Saving something to the boxes will not store its current stats, because the box stores as little data as possible.", I take it that there is another process that I have to do?

Edited by bobxddd