Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

35 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

It was a bit expensive but because the low encryption of the game it was really easy to get X D ones.

I publish the opening Salamence/Metagross, the CD Mew and the Bonsly (in xdpkm).

Note for shinyhunters The starter Eevee is generated during the opening sequence.

DrattakXD.pkm

MewXD.pkm

Bonsly.xdpkm

MetalosseXD.pkm

I have made the Mew able to migrate by setting the Met Level to 30, the Caught location to Faraway Island, and the Origin game to GoD. I also changed the pokemon Language to JPN and gave it the English nickname. It had no garbage trashbytes to begin with, so nothing was lost. Here it is. It has IV's of all 0. My Mew that is in my Signature is so much better.

XDBCDmew.3gpkm

Indeed. While trading is impossible, you can clone the base data onto a bonsly in PokeGen/Pokesav or PKhex, but since you need AR codes for this, the point is moot. Also, is this a different Bonsly than Lissy's one??? I recall Ralf@gc-forever made an AR/WIIRD code that replaces the FIRST Ageto Celebi you get from the unused US event (in Colossseum), or sends the Pokemon automagically to your PC upon entering a PokeSpot and hitting Call to exit. The pokemon are replaced with a selection of injected pokemon similar to Taka-san's codes. One of them is Lissy's Bonsly, which may be different than this one. Lets see if we can reverse the strcpy()???

18 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

@BlackShark Thanks, I'll do it today

@HaxAras I don't have the game nor the knoweldge or tools to do it. I hope @suloku can do it. Because now X D will be my priority ^^

As I thought stat trainers pokemon are disappointing. Unfortunately my game crashes when I was looking for the Arcanine but I don't think that I'll try again. So if you want the two missings follow Blakshark's instructs and you'll get them.

TestLeveinard7.pkm

TestLucario2.pkm

TestKadabra.pkm

Honnestly I'm too good with you. Hope that someone will work as hard as me to get the X D ones

TestKaorine2.pkm

TestArcanin3.pkm

=system merged=

What are these Pokemon?

4 hours ago, St. GIGA said:

Yes, it is Lissy's missing bonsly, which you do battle. Look up the phrase to learn more.

I didn't find anything about another Bonsly battle. The one you use in the Bingo is apparently the one you rescued.

@HaxAras They are Ally's Pokemon from Stat Trainer (ex: Riley's Lucario). As said Trainer's Pokemon are useless because of their IV-set.

I'm thinking of a new quest if you're in: get the Rider Zalla's Jirachi in Colosseum which is based on the movie Jirachi and the wishmaker.

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I'm thinking of a new quest if you're in: get the Rider Zalla's Jirachi in Colosseum which is based on the movie Jirachi and the wishmaker.

Remember, I'm not a programmer. So I only deal in official hardware. That being said. Let me know what you need me to do. 

eJwVwUsOwiAQANC7cACG-YjQCxgXnqEhlNCaVhoYV8a7G9_7mHffzWRW1XNMAMs2cuuLHdp6qsXW1upe0rkNm9sBSTXl9SgvHUCChHINnl3wPoo4IM9RgqO_gBdigvvjNpNDj0RxdsgizA7t86zm-wP-tiSv.jpg

IMG_20170420_154338575.jpg

IMG_20170419_174433386.jpg

IMG_20170419_174543663.jpg

Edited by HaxAras

Lol the Bonsly can be traded to main games.

Unfortunately the game crashes when you try to see its screen. I"ll try to see if you can use it in battle or Palpark it.

Edit: Can be use in battle but the game will crash after Exp win. Cannot be palparked.

Edit 2: It's a question mark. Cannot be trade back if you store it :(  (data corruption)

Edited by jojo12100

9 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I didn't find anything about another Bonsly battle. The one you use in the Bingo is apparently the one you rescued.

@HaxAras They are Ally's Pokemon from Stat Trainer (ex: Riley's Lucario). As said Trainer's Pokemon are useless because of their IV-set.

Guess I just got confused. Sorry. At least it actually exists.

5 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Is it a trainers Pokemon or is it hidden in the data somewhere?

Trainer Pokemon. Mt Battle Battle Mode simple trainer 77 from Pokemon Colosseum.

About hidden Pokemon or hidden trainers in the game: I've heard that there was at least 13 other shadow pokemon plannified according to the text leftovers ( Kecleon, Minun, Spoink, Baltoy, Castform, Psyduck, Teddiursa, Wobbuffet, Wailmer, Porygon2, Xatu, Whiscash, and Magcargo ). Maybe someone should look on the cut trainers ^^ Source: here

I'm actually watching a french interview of Masuda explaining why some Pokemon are shiny-lock and what event Pokemon mean.

According to him some Pokemon, mostly legendaries are shiny-lock for balancing, they don't want to create an over rarest class than legendaries.

Whereas event pokemon mean for them a memory.

That's why they can shiny, that's why there is so much serial codes to restrict the distribution.

6 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I'm actually watching a french interview of Masuda explaining why some Pokemon are shiny-lock and what event Pokemon mean.

According to him some Pokemon, mostly legendaries are shiny-lock for balancing, they don't want to create an over rarest class than legendaries.

Whereas event pokemon mean for them a memory.

That's why they can shiny, that's why there is so much serial codes to restrict the distribution.

"Instead of letting people get their own, personal legendary, we decided to make them worthless."

Anybody who tries hard enough can get any event Pokemon, but casuals are just SHOL. If you just happened to not have a console/game or be a few years late, good luck getting that mon you want. I always really despised them, for the way they handle mons like Mew and Jirachi, etc. I never understood why Celebi seemed to get it worst off. 

12 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

"Instead of letting people get their own, personal legendary, we decided to make them worthless."

Anybody who tries hard enough can get any event Pokemon, but casuals are just SHOL. If you just happened to not have a console/game or be a few years late, good luck getting that mon you want. I always really despised them, for the way they handle mons like Mew and Jirachi, etc. I never understood why Celebi seemed to get it worst off. 

In fact it's a question of point of view of what Gamefreak is.

If you think that as capitalist you see: making 2 games with exclusive pokemon is a genious thing to do, put a shiny-lock to some pokemon in order to sold other games or events later is a genious thing to do ... it gives us more money;

If you think as Masuda-san or other employees: we want people to interact with others, to encourage them to go outside, to make memories with events;

I personnaly think that the politics of Gamefreak is between the 2.

But the real question now is what about us? Can players reappropriate the games? ProjectPokemon say yes, they can.

We are not just video game consumers. We have the power to make things less unfair, we have to preserve our datas from the effects of time for example.

ProjectPokemon is a citizen project, an activist project and that's why I love it.

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

If you think as Masuda-san or other employees: we want people to interact with others, to encourage them to go outside, to make memories with events;

I find it hard to have a memory with an event mon. The thing about Pokemon for me is catching, personalizing and building memories with my Pokemon. Events are locked into a set ball, can't be nicknamed or shiny (mostly), etc. They're usually high level like 70 or 100 so there's less time you get to raise them as well.

I can't have these kinds of memories with an event mon.↓

Legit Bold Suicune.jpg

SteamRolled.png

5 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I find it hard to have a memory with an event mon. The thing about Pokemon for me is catching, personalizing and building memories with my Pokemon. Events are locked into a set ball, can't be nicknamed or shiny (mostly), etc. They're usually high level like 70 or 100 so there's less time you get to raise them as well.

That's right (but they are changing that in SM for example with the Munchlax). By memories I think they mean "memories of the time and place you get it".

But you understood the main "problem": OUR datas, their profits.

Edited by jojo12100

22 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Trainer Pokemon. Mt Battle Battle Mode simple trainer 77 from Pokemon Colosseum.

About hidden Pokemon or hidden trainers in the game: I've heard that there was at least 13 other shadow pokemon plannified according to the text leftovers ( Kecleon, Minun, Spoink, Baltoy, Castform, Psyduck, Teddiursa, Wobbuffet, Wailmer, Porygon2, Xatu, Whiscash, and Magcargo ). Maybe someone should look on the cut trainers ^^ Source: here

Adding those to the 48 Shadow Pokémon in the final Colosseum, that means there are 61 Shadow Pokémon to purify in the code. Can we go get these 13 others you mentioned?

12 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Adding those to the 48 Shadow Pokémon in the final Colosseum, that means there are 61 Shadow Pokémon to purify in the code. Can we go get these 13 others you mentioned?

First there are 3 exclusive E-reader Shadow Pokemon (Mareep, Togepi and Scizor).

Then for the 13 other mentionned well I don't know if they exist in the final game. I mean leftover texts mentionned them. Maybe if someone can "revive" cut trainers but I don't have the skill to do it. I hope someone here has it. It could be an awesome quest. I'd love to get shadow Porygon2 ^^

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

First there are 3 exclusive E-reader Shadow Pokemon (Mareep, Togepi and Scizor).

Then for the 13 other mentionned well I don't know if they exist in the final game. I mean leftover texts mentionned them. Maybe if someone can "revive" cut trainers but I don't have the skill to do it. I hope someone here has it. It could be an awesome quest. I'd love to get shadow Porygon2 ^^

I don't know about adding to the "Shadow Pokemon Caught" count. I moved Trigger_Death's shadow mons to one of my saves and it maxed out at 51. But if you use the German Debug Ruby, you could give any Pokemon the correct ribbon and make a prototype/replica or whatever of sorts. 

Here's an idea for a Pokemon you might find interesting. It's a trainer Pokemon. Sort of. I was thinking of the old man's Weedle from Fire Red and Leaf Green and remembered the "Teachy TV" and the guy in the videos and his LV.30 Butterfree. It probably doesn't have any data in the game but it's something you could look for. 

Edited by HaxAras

On 22/04/2017 at 10:54 PM, HaxAras said:

Here's an idea for a Pokemon you might find interesting. It's a trainer Pokemon. Sort of. I was thinking of the old man's Weedle from Fire Red and Leaf Green and remembered the "Teachy TV" and the guy in the videos and his LV.30 Butterfree. It probably doesn't have any data in the game but it's something you could look for. 

Will try to look. But as said Trainer's Pokemon are not interessting. IV-set ...

Maybe we can open a new thread for the 13 Colosseum Pokemon?

Edit: Here for you @HaxAras

TestPapi3.pkm

TestPapi4.pkm

TestPapi6.pkm

TestPapi5.pkm

TestPapi8.pkm

TestPapi7.pkm

Edit2: And I got other uncatchable from RSE too (Wally's Ralts, Father's Zigza, Wild Zigza and Wild Poochyena from the beggining)

TestZigza2.pkm

TestZigza.pkm

TestTarsal.pkm

TestMedhyena.pkm

Edited by jojo12100

@jojo12100

if you want me to upload the other entries you have onto our new unreleased/beta section of the Event Gallery,
Please arrange and categorize and name the download archives properly, and re-upload them here.

It's in a kind of messy state right now, and I intend to divide the projects up according.
(right now, you have them mostly all chucked into one folder lol)

25 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@jojo12100

if you want me to upload the other entries you have onto our new unreleased/beta section of the Event Gallery,
Please arrange and categorize and name the download archives properly, and re-upload them here.

It's in a kind of messy state right now, and I intend to divide the projects up according.
(right now, you have them mostly all chucked into one folder lol)

Lol creative people are messy. But I will. Soon.

Note: Battle Frontier project is tidy yet.

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1