Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

Thanks @BlackShark, I'm personnaly working on Colosseum Extra Shadow Quest.

I found a similar listing of Pokemon in the ROM data so I think the mystery of 10ANNIV rom is solved. But I have also found something interesting. In the game data there is .fsys with trainers data. If we can decrypt them maybe we could solve our quest?

Plus I'd love to see the beta Tyranitar from Mobile trainer ROM. If something know how to extract the pictures.

Edited by jojo12100

14 hours ago, BlackShark said:

These are from when you are shown how to catch a Pokemon. There's nothing special but since you already got them for RSE and coltonsmogon was asking for ORAS I though why not for other games as well.

XY (wild Bunnelby and Serena's Fletchling)

QrKQt7v.jpg

659 - Bunnelby - 01D9C39CBD2E.ek6

661 - Fletchling - 0D2F8E9143DF.ek6

BW2 (wild Purrloin and Bianca's Lillipup)

f5Udbk0.png

509 - Purrloin - AD806D253772.ek5

506 - Lillipup - 6A995C88FC68.ek5

BW (wild Patrat and Professor Juniper's Minccino)

wDnFTlk.png

504 - Patrat - 50354E6EEA66.ek5

572 - Minccino - E7AE30608D70.ek5

DP (Starly from the lake and wild Bidoof)

R8oEuxw.png

396 - STARLY - CE40A6857C8F.ek4

399 - BIDOOF - 8E796B90E617.ek4

Pt (wild Bidoof)

g1XVDWx.png

399 - BIDOOF - BEDD18F7E44F.ek4

Those from ORAS are here

Am I the only one who remembers the Teachy TV from Fire Red and Leaf Green? The old man gives it to you and it has tutorials. There's a video of a guy with a level 30 Butterfree. Am I the only one who is interested in this? I don't know the first thing about what you guys are doing or I'd rip the data myself. 

Edit: @jojo12100 I remember hearing that the Pokemon Gold and Silver trainer house had un-used, lower evolution Pokemon for the rival? Or somebody. From what I heard, it was assumed you could get to the Trainer House earlier in the game but that was scrapped. Those could be some interesting Pokemon to rip. 

Edited by HaxAras

3 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Am I the only one who remembers the Teachy TV from Fire Red and Leaf Green? The old man gives it to you and it has tutorials. There's a video of a guy with a level 30 Butterfree. Am I the only one who is interested in this? I don't know the first thing about what you guys are doing or I'd rip the data myself. 

Edit: @jojo12100 I remember hearing that the Pokemon Gold and Silver trainer house had un-used, lower evolution Pokemon for the rival? Or somebody. From what I heard, it was assumed you could get to the Trainer House earlier in the game but that was scrapped. Those could be some interesting Pokemon to rip. 

I already add the TV pokemon just check the .rar

Speaking about unused lower evolution Pokemon. I also know that. But as they are trainer Pokemon they are pretty useless (IV-set ...). In fact if we add them one day it should be with the correct format to load them like E-trainer card. Same can be true for Cindy's Pokemon.

12 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I already add the TV pokemon just check the .rar

Speaking about unused lower evolution Pokemon. I also know that. But as they are trainer Pokemon they are pretty useless (IV-set ...). In fact if we add them one day it should be with the correct format to load them like E-trainer card. Same can be true for Cindy's Pokemon.

THANKS! I checked the .rar a while back and it was a nightmare and I just download the stuff I find interesting as it gets uploaded so I never checked it again. 

For me, I couldn't care less about the IV's. To me, all these Pokemon are just interesting talking pieces or trophies. I find interest in these the same way I find interest in buying a collectors edition of a game and having the statue or figure on display. Even if I'm the only one who gets to see it.

The appeal to me, with Pokemon like Steven's space center mons and the gen 4 ally mons and this Butterfree. Is knowing they were in the games for years and 'knowing' I'd never be able to own them. I get to see their stat screens and see them in battle but I will never get to own them. Until now.

With Pokemon like the NFE mons at the trainer house. I always found data you're not supposed to see fascinating. So getting these Pokemon to see the light of day for the first time since creation is amazing to me.  

Edited by HaxAras

25 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

THANKS! I checked the .rar a while back and it was a nightmare and I just download the stuff I find interesting as it gets uploaded so I never checked it again. 

For me, I couldn't care less about the IV's. To me, all these Pokemon are just interesting talking pieces or trophies. I find interest in these the same way I find interest in buying a collectors edition of a game and having the statue or figure on display. Even if I'm the only one who gets to see it.

The appeal to me, with Pokemon like Steven's space center mons and the gen 4 ally mons and this Butterfree. Is knowing they were in the games for years and 'knowing' I'd never be able to own them. I get to see their stat screens and see them in battle but I will never get to own them. Until now.

With Pokemon like the NFE mons at the trainer house. I always found data you're not supposed to see fascinating. So getting these Pokemon to see the light of day for the first time since creation is amazing to me.  

Will see what can I do. What I'd love too with this thread is the autonomy of the contributers. That's why I described my methods.

To not be submerged by requests where it can easily be done. There is a lot of unreleased contents. Gotta get them all. But not alone.

Edited by jojo12100

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Will see what can I do. What I'd love too with this thread is the autonomy of the contributers. That's why I described my methods.

To not be submerged by requests where it can easily be done. There is a lot of unreleased contents. Gotta get them all. But not alone.

I'm very limited in what I could contribute. If you need something with official hardware, I'm your guy. Official hardware is my bread and butter. But programming and messing with hex editors is just way beyond me. I could learn. But there's not a thing on this planet I want badly enough that requires programming for me to ever even try. 

I'm honnestly too nice. Here's Cal's Pokemon.

160 - FERALIGATR - 467D.pk2

157 - TYPHLOSION - 8DF0.pk2

154 - MEGANIUM - AB4A.pk2

159 - CROCONAW - 62F5.pk2

156 - QUILAVA - 29E4.pk2

153 - BAYLEEF - 8DB4.pk2

158 - TOTODILE - CD69.pk2

155 - CYNDAQUIL - 71DB.pk2

152 - CHIKORITA - 8971.pk2

Edit: Hi @BlackShark I found another debugger Pokemon here but I'm unable to get it for the moment. A little helping hand?

Edit 2: There is a lv20 Rhydon for Red/Blue/Green!!!

Edited by jojo12100

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

No, sorry. When I try to use 8F all I get is a white screen.

Try to use the 5F.

But I think we'll have to do as for debuggers Pokemon. Create a Rom with a moddified Potion offset ¬¬

Edit: @BlackShark The good news is that I did it for Pokemon Red, the bad news is that I don't know how to dump them now

Debug.PNG

Edited by jojo12100

40 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Note for later: The Pokestar studio contains 84 normal Pokemon and 35 special Pokemon. The question is do we have to dump them here? The answer will be only if they are IV random. If they are IV fixed I'll let you do that.

I've got a program that can read their data:

I suppose we can create a new thread to monitor the dumping progress

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've got a program that can read their data:

I suppose we can create a new thread to monitor the dumping progress

Yes definitively. Actually I don't think your tool can be very usefull. The first difficulty I saw is that the Pokemon are not in the same offset of the party and the wild normally. If we find where maybe we can dump them.

Just now, jojo12100 said:

Yes definitively. Actually I don't think your tool can be very usefull. The first difficulty I saw is that the Pokemon are not in the same offset of the party and the wild normally. If we find where maybe we can dump them.

so in those mock battles, the offset changed? darn that won't be too easy..

34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

so in those mock battles, the offset changed? darn that won't be too easy..

No, that will be very very hard. The offset are known of changing in Gen5 but what I found with Pokestar mons is highly worst!

Edit: I hope @BlackShark will be more lucky and can find the offset for us ^^

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

@HaxAras Could you try to Soft Reset the special hidden mission in ORAS demo for us? You can SR after the battle of the elder evry 5 missions. You have 1/8000 to get it. But no external device is required. The, you just have to dump the sav thanks to JKSM and I'll find the check.

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

@HaxAras Could you try to Soft Reset the special hidden mission in ORAS demo for us? You can SR after the battle of the elder evry 5 missions. You have 1/8000 to get it. But no external device is required. The, you just have to dump the sav thanks to JKSM and I'll find the check.

Several problems with that. I haven't played the demo since 2014 so I have no idea what to do. I also lost the contents of my SD card when I was trying to install soundhax and I updated my 3DS about a week ago so I couldn't back up my save anyway.