Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Is there anything else more then just waiting 15 days after getting Glalie that you would have to do?

I forwarded the time with the Config App from the SDK which doesn't affect time based events. I can't seem to find Shroomish though.

Wouldn't fast forwarding the raw clock on the Config App allow for time based events to change?

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Wouldn't fast forwarding the raw clock on the Config App allow for time based events to change?

Ah well, that's what I meant. I should have used other words.

I already used the Config App a few months ago to get all the gifts in the SM Demo on the same day and it worked great. But I don't know anything about the ORAS missions so I'm likely missing something here.

To answer about your questions the problem is that I'm trying now to get my lv11 Drifblim in Pelago and I can't change the clock or I will brick my Pelago again and I don't want to start another party just for that Shroomish. A week to wait is a better option.

Got the lv11 Drifblim today thanks to the GTS. Tried to use the Config App to change the date to get the Shroomish, it failed.

Hope that I ll be able to got it Sunday.

On 09/04/2017 at 9:43 AM, coltonsmogon said:

Any updates on the Shroomish yet?

Still not, will try again tomorrow hope that I haven't brick my ORAS demo.

@suloku Any update on Pokemon Stadium?

A new method using glitches to get the Marowak ghost today (in french) : Here

I have a new quest for you if you're interested (but I will need your help!!!)

-get all wild Battle Pike Pokemon (Seviper, Milotic, Teraclop, Electrod, Breelom, Wobbuffet)

-get all wild Battle Pyramid Pokemon (there 160 to get OMG!!!!!!)

It won't be very difficult but there are many Pokemon to get. Source: here

Edit1: The Teraclop and the Milotic, can explain the method in a new thread or PM if you're interested

TeraclopD.pkm

MillobellusD.pkm

SeviperD.pkm

I opened a thread for that huge project, will do a list of wanted tomorrow, now I need some sleep.

Is there any way to force-load the Nugget special mission in ORAS demo?

I don't want too start a new game and wait another time 15 days just for it.

I'm actually thinking of a way to encourage the contributers and anyone who will help us to get the Pokemon we hunt.

For example for those who will hunt the Pike pokemon I'll send them the 3 Brandon's Regis.

Plus, I still hope to get the ORAS demo's Shroomish.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I'm actually thinking of a way to encourage the contributers and anyone who will help us to get the Pokemon we hunt.

For example for those who will hunt the Pike pokemon I'll send them the 3 Brandon's Regis.

Plus, I still hope to get the ORAS demo's Mushroom.

Shroomish, you mean? And yes, if I could help, I would...

28 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Shroomish, you mean? And yes, if I could help, I would...

Yes, sorry it was Shroomish in English.

Anyway, in fact help to contribute for exemple to Battle Frontier Pokemon is easy but takes time. To get the Sneasel you have to win the Battle Pyramid 6 times until you fight Ice Type pokemon. For the Battle Pike you have to win 40 times to get the Electrode, 80 times to get the Breloom and 120 times to get the Wobbuffet.

Edited by jojo12100

12 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I have completed the Battle Pyramid and Pike quest thanks to @BlackShark.

Now all I can do is wait another time for ORAS demo Shroomish.

Except if you have other quests ^^

I've always personally wanted Steven's Pokemon when you're battling with him in the Mosdeep city space station. Any of the trainers you battle with in gen 4, including the battle tower when you're battling alongside the AI. That would keep you busy for a while. 

On 19/04/2017 at 8:08 AM, BlackShark said:

Maybe Morimotos Pokemon from BW, B2W2 and SM? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/GAME_FREAK_(Trainer_class)

I already got the ones from BW. I had thought they might be more interesting as they actually are. They all have different ID and SID........

I have already contributed its team from SM and its team in B2W2 is the same from BW.

Trainers Pokemon are disappointing. They are IV-set sometimes with some EV. They are really not interesting.

I will try to see for Steven Stone team in Space Center if it's interessting or not.

Stat trainer pokemon in DP might be difficult to get and disappointing too (so later if I have time + code to make them reappear).

=posts merged=

Here's Steven's Pokemon in Space Center in Emerald. They are a bit interesting ^^

But as I said if you want trainer Pokemon just apply the method I described in Battle Tower thread.

When I'll have the courage I'll try to see for the stat trainer pokemon but I'll need the code to make them reappear.

StevenMetang.pkm

StevenGaleking.pkm

StevenAirmure.pkm

Edit: When you'll have time @BlackShark can you look if there is a way to RAM dump pokemon X D in order to get a real Salamence (or later CD Mew for example)? Thanks in advance.

@BlackShark Thanks, do we have a X D RAM map or do we have to find it?

It could be an amazing quest! Not only the beggining Salamence/Metagross or the Battle CD Legendaries (Mew ...) but also maybe the Bingo Bonsly!

Unfortunately I don't have a good PC to launch Dolphin, I'll ask if my father can rent me one but nobody here can do it for us, please?

I have a good PC, but I do not know how to debug with Dolphin. School is also really demanding, and Assembly/PKM Encryption Math is like pulling teeth. Shame, as I have a Costco Gaming HP Pavillion with better specs than the MSI Apache of its day.

@St. GIGA If the problem is the encryption I use Blackshark's tool for Gen3 and maybe sav editor for ColoXD can be used too.

Plus, in the worst case just put the file here and we'll find a way to decrypt it.

I can't help you for the debug of Dolphin, did you see the video posted by Blackshark in this thread about RAM dump?

I think it'll be a hard quest but the gift is so challenging this time!

Edit: Reading Bulbapedia about shinys according to them Hayley's Mew in Ranch can possibly be shiny. That's a thing to check.

I begin to watch for the Stat trainers in DP thanks to the Kiosk demo but I can't find the ally pokemon offset location @BlackShark Any idea?

I mean we have party location and I find wild pokemon location but can't find the ally Chansey ...

=system merged=

Edited by jojo12100

I just went back and read. Having all of the rental Pokemon from the Stadium games would be really cool. If you could rip them, give them better moves and use them as your own Pokemon to beat the game. That would be awesome. I have a whole story about that nonsense and why I haven't played Stadium 1 since Jan. 2012. 

11 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I begin to watch for the Stat trainers in DP thanks to the Kiosk demo but I can't find the ally pokemon offset location @BlackShark Any idea?

I mean we have party location and I find wild pokemon location but can't find the ally Chansey ...

Do you remeber the ORAS Demo? It's identical in DPPt as well.

Your partner's party is somewhere after yours. In the RAM you will find:
1. your party
2. your left enemy's party
3. your partner's party
4. your right enemy's party
Each party consists of 6 * 236 (0xEC) bytes.

In the US Platinum you can find your party at 0x022A6650 and your partner at 0x022A71B0.

By the way you don't have to play through the game. Just try warping to the right location, PKHeX can edit coordinates. For Cheryl that worked fine so I think it should work for the others too.

@BlackShark Thanks, I'll do it today

@HaxAras I don't have the game nor the knoweldge or tools to do it. I hope @suloku can do it. Because now X D will be my priority ^^

As I thought stat trainers pokemon are disappointing. Unfortunately my game crashes when I was looking for the Arcanine but I don't think that I'll try again. So if you want the two missings follow Blakshark's instructs and you'll get them.

TestLeveinard7.pkm

TestLucario2.pkm

TestKadabra.pkm

Honnestly I'm too good with you. Hope that someone will work as hard as me to get the X D ones

TestKaorine2.pkm

TestArcanin3.pkm

=system merged=

It was a bit expensive but because the low encryption of the game it was really easy to get X D ones.

I publish the opening Salamence/Metagross, the CD Mew and the Bonsly (in xdpkm).

Note for shinyhunters The starter Eevee is generated during the opening sequence.

DrattakXD.pkm

MewXD.pkm

Bonsly.xdpkm

MetalosseXD.pkm

Edited by jojo12100