Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

4 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Great.

Yesterday we did a lot of progress for Gen3 events, if anyone have C programming knowledge it'll help us a lot for the universal 10ANNIV distrib but also universal Bonus Disc, Jirachi CD ...

Finally got my lv11 Kadabra today but I discovered that Drifblim can be underleved too (too bad :( ).

Do you mind sharing the Kadabra?

9 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I tried my best to recreate the Keckleon and the Sharpedo from the 2002 Demo but their base stats were not the same at this time+ Sharpedo didn't have an Ability at this time too.

352 - カクレオン - 6515FE2BAD2B.pk3

319 - サメハ - 6B8407B5FDD3.pk3

without the real data of the demo are these pokemon worthless

7 hours ago, King Impoleon said:

without the real data of the demo are these pokemon worthless

Yes, but most of the data are still present in the final game so doing some researches can be usefull, especially in Japanese version 1.

I hope you got the original one but in case you do it you'll be surprised that they are not compatible with the released versions because of the changes done to the Pokemon (especially Sharpedo).

Have you by any chance extracted the Pokemon Stadium pokemon? I would suggest doing the Japanese V1.0 Non-151 version of Pocket Monsters Stadium, as the Pokemon and Trainers in it are clones of actual 1997 Tournament Pokemon as JPk1 files. More info was found by suloku.

On 25.3.2017 at 11:26 AM, jojo12100 said:

ORAS demo is much more complicated than I thought. Wanted: Starters 2nd stage, Wild Poke, Steven Shiny Metagross...

But if we succeed we'll be able to dump XY demo pokemon using the same method (when we'll have it of course).

Here's the Metagross you wanted. I got Matt's Sharpedo and Tabitha's Camerupt as well just because they were nearly at the same place.

Use NTR to dump the RAM from the sango-sp process when you are in the battle (NOTE: on o3DS the game will crash after battle). You will find your team and your opponents team at 0x08803F50, the Pokemon are encrypted.

They are missing some information like the OT Name and Met Information.

376 ★ - Metagross - 53CFAD9414D6.pk6

319 - Sharpedo - B36E1B545218.pk6

323 - Camerupt - 859485603230.pk6

• Like 1

Just now, BlackShark said:

Here's the Metagross you wanted. I got Matt's Sharpedo and Tabitha's Camerupt as well just because they were nearly at the same place.

Use NTR to dump the RAM when you are in the battle (NOTE: on o3DS the game will crash after battle). You will find your team and your opponents team at 0x08803F50, the Pokemon are encrypted.

Wild pokemon are at 0x08803F50 too or not?

I'll dump 2nd stage starters like that thanks ^^

3 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Use NTR to dump the RAM from the sango-sp process when you are in the battle (NOTE: on o3DS the game will crash after battle). You will find your team and your opponents team at 0x08803F50, the Pokemon are encrypted.

They are missing some information like the OT Name and Met Information.

Steven's shiny Metagross would require the OT of Steven and the trainer ID of 11214 (just like the Steven's Shiny Beldum event, jsyk).

36 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Steven's shiny Metagross would require the OT of Steven and the trainer ID of 11214 (just like the Steven's Shiny Beldum event, jsyk).

The files I uploaded are just like I got them from the RAM. Steven seems to always have TID 45711 with SID 03021 in the demo. Feel free to edit them.

But somehow Metagross lost it's item when I decrypted it. Probably because Metagrossite isn't in PKHeX's item dropdown if you loaded a demo save file. So here's a new one with item.

376 ★ - Metagross - DA0DFF78463A.pk6

• Like 1

Just now, BlackShark said:

The files I uploaded are just like I got them from the RAM. Steven seems to always have TID 45711 with SID 03021 in the demo.

But somehow Metagross lost it's item when I decrypted it. Probably because Metagrossite isn't in PKHeX's item dropdown if you loaded a demo save file. So here's a new one with item.

376 ★ - Metagross - DA0DFF78463A.pk6

That's weird. I thought he always had TID 11214... So his TID changed between the demo & the final version.

4 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

That's weird. I thought he always had TID 11214... So his TID changed between the demo & the final version.

I wouldn't say it's his TID. In the demo they just gave him a random TID, you shouldn't be able to see it under normal circumstances anyway. The TID of the Shiny Beldum in the final games is based on the start date of the event distribution (11/21/14), like they do it with almost any other event if there isn't another number that would fit better.

• Like 1

@BlackShark It's just for the collection, the only thing "special" they have is that they appear at Mirage islands at level they don't appear normally in ORAS.

The Shroomish only appears during a special mission 15 days after the beggining of the game.

Note for shinyshunters: The 3 stage 2 starters can be shiny whereas wild Pokemon can't (including the mega). Given Stage 3 can't be shiny too. If you get shinys starters save only once after the first mission and export your save!

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

On 26/3/2017 at 0:16 AM, St. GIGA said:

Have you by any chance extracted the Pokemon Stadium pokemon? I would suggest doing the Japanese V1.0 Non-151 version of Pocket Monsters Stadium, as the Pokemon and Trainers in it are clones of actual 1997 Tournament Pokemon as JPk1 files. More info was found by suloku.

I will probably try adapting it to stadium 1 jap, since they seem to also have tournament pokemon. I hope they used the same encoding table...

• Like 1