Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

29 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

It's possible if i chance the date to 16/17 August 2011 that the Zoroark distribution Card distribute me the Scrafty?

Nope. Scrafty is not active at all in this distribution card. It's just a leftover like the debug Bulbasaur etc.

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

I have a new challenge for you in order to celebrate PokeTransporter update: catch the Marowak ghost and export it as a .pk1

Is it possible? Yes apparently

Source: Youtube

I'm pretty sure people will love it ^^

I'd love to get one of those. 

I also have recently obtained a Japanese copy of Soul Silver and Pokewalker. If somebody has an AR code or knows of a program that gives me EVERY Pokewalker course, I can start working on the Japan exclusive ones. 

8 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I'd love to get one of those. 

I also have recently obtained a Japanese copy of Soul Silver and Pokewalker. If somebody has an AR code or knows of a program that gives me EVERY Pokewalker course, I can start working on the Japan exclusive ones. 

Why not use the link I sent you? It's not compatible with Jap sav?

If so, use it on a US rom with your sav imported in, save and exported sav.

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

Why not use the link I sent you? It's not compatible with Jap sav?

If so, use it on a US rom with your sav imported in, save and exported sav.

I knew somebody sent me a link to a post I was watching but I forgot where it was and who sent it. I have no idea if it works on Japanese saves. I thought it was a code for English games. My English SS cart has a save and I really despise messing with save backups. I've already lost Pokemon and it's a risk every time. 

I have a new challenge for you in order to celebrate PokeTransporter update: catch the Marowak ghost and export it as a .pk1

Is it possible? Yes apparently

Source: Youtube

I'm pretty sure people will love it ^^

That reminds me of the time several years back when I was trying to figure out how to catch the uncatchable Kyurem Fusion in BW2 during the final Ghetsis battle. I couldn't do it, but it may(?) be something you'd like since you seem to be really interested in anything otherwise unobtainable, not just protomons. For starters, AR codes to catch a trainer's pokemon won't work on the Kyurem Fusion. Probably because it's technically separate from Ghetsis's party.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deoxyz said:

That reminds me of the time several years back when I was trying to figure out how to catch the uncatchable Kyurem Fusion in BW2 during the final Ghetsis battle. I couldn't do it, but it may(?) be something you'd like since you seem to be really interested in anything otherwise unobtainable, not just protomons. For starters, AR codes to catch a trainer's pokemon won't work on the Kyurem Fusion. Probably because it's technically separate from Ghetsis's party.

So for Marowak ghost, the key is apparently at RAM CFDA.

CFDA for Ghost 86878E9293508A505050509100530000

CFDA for Marowak 8C80918E96808A505050509100550000

I have no idea of what desactivates the message "this pokemon cannot be caught"

The first 12 letters are for the name of the Pokemon; 53 or 55 is for his remain life.

Any expertise?

28 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

You've done some pretty amazing work with getting Pokemon you can't normally get. What about gym leader and Elite 4 Pokemon? You can use "steal trainers Pokemon" action replay codes, sure. But you also ripped the Pokemon from the DP demo. Couldn't you do that with these Pokemon as well?

The result will be the same. Steal trainer pokemon code actually transforms a trainer Pokemon into a wild pokemon.

A more interessting thing to do is trying to get the Totem and allies Pokemon in Sun/Moon. It'll not be difficult, if someone has a good emulator/computer. I'd love to get the Scizor ally from the last challenge or the Shiinotic for example.

Edited by jojo12100

A more interessting thing to do is trying to get the Totem and allies Pokemon in Sun/Moon. It'll not be difficult, if someone has a good emulator/computer. I'd love to get the Scizor ally from the last challenge or the Shiinotic for example.

I'm not sure if that would even be possible, but you won't need an emulator to do that. Citra doesn't even have a Memory Viewer. You can do RAM dumps with NTR CFW, but you will need a N3DS if you want to use it on Sun/Moon. Gateway would also be an alternative but I don't know how and if that would work with SM.

Anyway there's probably only a minimal amount of data stored for enemy Pokemon, so no OT, TID, etc. You would have to recreate it based on this data.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

I'm not sure if that would even be possible, but you won't need an emulator to do that. Citra doesn't even have a Memory Viewer. You can do RAM dumps with NTR CFW, but you will need a N3DS if you want to use it on Sun/Moon. Gateway would also be an alternative but I don't know how and if that would work with SM.

Anyway there's probably only a minimal amount of data stored for enemy Pokemon, so no OT, TID, etc. You would have to recreate it based on this data.

Ok, thanks, for the method I developped I need a Memory Viewer.

RAM dumps can be a first good step if we now where wild pokemon are located (any idea?).

It will allow reconstruction, but I'm not talented for that so I'll ask everyone for that if they want/can help.

Edited by jojo12100

I have no idea what half of those are. I have the demo. As you said before, you can rip the demo save so Intend to re-start the 2 demos and rip the Pokemon as well as get the Japanese Pokewalker Pokemon. But I'm currently working on the altering cave Pokemon. 

Edit: Here are the Japanese altering cave Pokemon. All caught in Pokeballs. I set the OT name to PPorg because I like to keep my personal Pokemon to myself. I caught the English ones yesterday but didn't feel like sharing Pokemon that have my OT name and ID numbers so I'll re-catch those later. 

Note, for those legitimacy tight-asses. You could never obtain these officially so I don't know it you could consider these legit/legal but I also don't care about your BS standards. Don't use them if you don't want them. I used Triggers PC to change altering cave. 

(In order) 

Zubat, Mareep, Aipom, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Houndour, Stantler, Smeargle

041 - ズバット - 317E1C57C9FF.pk3

179 - メリ-プ - CD8BE2F9EB38.pk3

190 - エイパム - 66AAE0188001.pk3

204 - クヌギダマ - FE6C1ABF041B.pk3

213 - ツボツボ - C8A0E834621C.pk3

216 - ヒメグマ - A74703EAAF22.pk3

228 - デルビル - 76433BACADA3.pk3

234 - オドシシ - C0FE7D84FC4B.pk3

235 - ド-ブル - 9179FFE943AA.pk3

Edited by HaxAras

37 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I have no idea what half of those are. I have the demo. As you said before, you can rip the demo save so Intend to re-start the 2 demos and rip the Pokemon as well as get the Japanese Pokewalker Pokemon. But I'm currently working on the altering cave Pokemon. 

Edit: Here are the Japanese altering cave Pokemon. All caught in Pokeballs. I set the OT name to PPorg because I like to keep my personal Pokemon to myself. I caught the English ones yesterday but didn't feel like sharing Pokemon that have my OT name and ID numbers so I'll re-catch those later. 

Note, for those legitimacy tight-asses. You could never obtain these officially so I don't know it you could consider these legit/legal but I also don't care about your BS standards. Don't use them if you don't want them. I used Triggers PC to change altering cave. 

(In order) 

Zubat, Mareep, Aipom, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Houndour, Stantler, Smeargle

Thanks, I have always added them in English but it's always a plus.

Be brave for the Pokewalker it's a nightmare but ... having a wild Torchic is always a big moment ^^

I have the demo too and a Gameshark so I'll be able to do dump RAM but I can't do it alone, it's too much work , too hard.

Maybe you can help me for the researches and the recreation when you'll finish Pokewalker exclusive Pokemon?

Edited by jojo12100

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Thanks, I have always added them in English but it's always a plus.

Be brave for the Pokewalker it's a nightmare but ... having a wild Torchic is always a big moment ^^

I have the demo too and a Gameshark so I'll be able to do dump RAM but I can't do it alone, it's too much work , too hard.

Maybe you can help me for the researches and the recreation when you'll finish Pokewalker exclusive Pokemon?

I want all exclusive Pokemon in every possible language if I can get them. 

I used to own a Japanese Soul Silver before the games came out in the US so I figured out the Pokewalker on my own. It wasn't hard. I wish I didn't have to use Action Replay to get the courses. I hope the code at least works and I have no idea how far into SS I need to play before I can use the Pokewalker. 

I also don't know which Pokemon are Pokewalker exclusive and I think you might over-estimate what I'm capable of. I'm not a programmer. I don't know a single thing about dumping RAM or re-creating anything. 

6 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I want all exclusive Pokemon in every possible language if I can get them. 

I used to own a Japanese Soul Silver before the games came out in the US so I figured out the Pokewalker on my own. It wasn't hard. I wish I didn't have to use Action Replay to get the courses. I hope the code at least works and I have no idea how far into SS I need to play before I can use the Pokewalker. 

I also don't know which Pokemon are Pokewalker exclusive and I think you might over-estimate what I'm capable of. I'm not a programmer. I don't know a single thing about dumping RAM or re-creating anything. 

Note that if the codes don't work PPorg have legit wondercard to unlock them. Here are exclusive ones.

Well you'll learn in that case. I'm not a programmer but a curious man ^^

PokewalkerRally.PNG

PokewalkerAmityMeadow.PNG

PokewalkerSightseeing.PNG

2 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Aren't there a few that were un-released though? I'm an all or nothing kind of person. I want every Pokewalker course or I'm not going to bother. 

Edit: So Which ones are exclusive exactly? Do they know special moves or something? I don't know which ones to catch. 

All these 3 courses were unreleased in Europe and USA. The 18 are to catch.

Some of these pokemon know special moves, somes are underleved.

There is also other "event" course which can be obtained by all regions and give very interesting Poke.

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

All these 3 courses were unreleased in Europe and USA. The 18 are to catch.

Some of these pokemon know special moves, somes are underleved.

There is also other "event" course which can be obtained by all regions and give very interesting Poke.

What is the final course? 10,000 steps for Torchic? Good-god, this is gonna take a while. I have my Soul Silver save set up I think. Pokedex, 2 Pokemon caught, etc. It would be best if I can get this done today since I expect to be doing a ton of moving around tomorrow. 

Edit: I found them all in the event gallery. After sorting through the incredibly poorly named files, 5/7? are there. The one for trading in a Jirachi (easy as hell) and the one for getting a foreign Pokemon from the GTS. I've tried messing with that ALT WFC garbage before. I'd really like to avoid using Action Replay. I might be able to get a friend to help me. 

Edit 20: I got my Japanese Soul Silver save set up, Weedle is in the Pokewalker and I did a little research into how it works. I'm gonna be doing a ton of shuffling about tomorrow so hopefully I can get a lot of steps. 

Long story short. Based on what I read on Bulbapedia. There are 3 sets of Pokemon that are pre-determined when you deposit your Pokemon into the course. So it's going to take multiple attempts to get them all from a single course. I went for the one with Torchic since it requires the most steps. 

Edited by HaxAras

11 hours ago, HaxAras said:

What is the final course? 10,000 steps for Torchic? Good-god, this is gonna take a while. I have my Soul Silver save set up I think. Pokedex, 2 Pokemon caught, etc. It would be best if I can get this done today since I expect to be doing a ton of moving around tomorrow. 

Edit: I found them all in the event gallery. After sorting through the incredibly poorly named files, 5/7? are there. The one for trading in a Jirachi (easy as hell) and the one for getting a foreign Pokemon from the GTS. I've tried messing with that ALT WFC garbage before. I'd really like to avoid using Action Replay. I might be able to get a friend to help me. 

Edit 20: I got my Japanese Soul Silver save set up, Weedle is in the Pokewalker and I did a little research into how it works. I'm gonna be doing a ton of shuffling about tomorrow so hopefully I can get a lot of steps. 

Long story short. Based on what I read on Bulbapedia. There are 3 sets of Pokemon that are pre-determined when you deposit your Pokemon into the course. So it's going to take multiple attempts to get them all from a single course. I went for the one with Torchic since it requires the most steps. 

Be brave, what I know is that the pokemon you put in the Pokewalker can affect the ones you find. Yeah Torchic is the hardest one to get ever made in the Pokewalker (10000 steps+1%).

Edited by jojo12100

On 28/01/2017 at 1:22 AM, Deoxyz said:

Did you try this?

Enable pokeballs during Giant Hole's Kyurem battle (Jap Versions)
521A02D0 FA8CF6AA
521A12D0 2014D005
121A12D0 0000E005
D2000000 00000000
(open bag and close to return to normal)
(can recapture unlimited times doing this method)

If it doesn't work try the same method I used for Ghost Marowak and share us the file. I can help you if you send me a sav of BW2 just in front of the Kyurem.

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Did you try this?

Enable pokeballs during Giant Hole's Kyurem battle (Jap Versions)
521A02D0 FA8CF6AA
521A12D0 2014D005
121A12D0 0000E005
D2000000 00000000
(open bag and close to return to normal)
(can recapture unlimited times doing this method)

If it doesn't work try the same method I used for Ghost Marowak and share us the file. I can help you if you send me a sav of BW2 just in front of the Kyurem.

Lol, I tried this like 3 years ago. I used a code to reset the Kyurem/Ghetsis battle in the Giant Chasm from a BW2 code thread somewhere on the forum. You can take any completed BW2 savefile and try it. I don't really have much interest in it now, but I guess I can try your code later on when I have more time to waste.

Edit: The rebattle code should be somewhere in this thread. I looked a bit, but you'll probably have to scan the entire thread to find it.

Edited by Deoxyz

1 hour ago, Deoxyz said:

Lol, I tried this like 3 years ago. I used a code to reset the Kyurem/Ghetsis battle in the Giant Chasm from a BW2 code thread somewhere on the forum. You can take any completed BW2 savefile and try it. I don't really have much interest in it now, but I guess I can try your code later on when I have more time to waste.

Edit: The rebattle code should be somewhere in this thread. I looked a bit, but you'll probably have to scan the entire thread to find it.

Do you know where Wild Pokemon is located in the RAM (Memory viewer). I'll do it.