Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

To download the other you just have to dump the ORAS sav of other regions.

I have my own french COLOS Pikachu and AGATE Celebi but the gift does'nt change upon regions (that's the difference with the Scizor, Mareep and Togepi) you only need different roms to get different langages and adapt the sav.

@theSLAYER If Pokemon XY demo was online can we predict its ID based upon the other demo ID or not?

I have the English ORAS Demo. I just didn't know it would allow you to dump the save and rip them. I'll have to get the English ones later. 

I also didn't know you could get other region COLOS Pikachu or AGATE Celebi. I have no idea what "Doesn't change upon regions" is supposed to mean. I have English and Japanese copies. If it works with other languages I can get French and Spanish next. 

I don't need different roms. I have a Spanish copy of Colosseum and it allows me to select the language in options. If I have a complete French save, I can just load the save up and collect the French Pokemon. (After 6~ hours of battling. 

Edited by HaxAras

6 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I have the English ORAS Demo. I just didn't know it would allow you to dump the save and rip them. I'll have to get the English ones later. 

I also didn't know you could get other region COLOS Pikachu or AGATE Celebi. I have no idea what "Doesn't change upon regions" is supposed to mean. I have English and Japanese copies. If it works with other languages I can get French and Spanish next. 

I don't need different roms. I have a Spanish copy of Colosseum and it allows me to select the language in options. If I have a complete French save, I can just load the save up and collect the French Pokemon. (After 6~ hours of battling. 

Yes, you can easily dump the sav like Sun/Moon demo ones.

No you can't get other region COLOS Pikachu and AGATE Celebi, that's what I tell.

In my opinion just changing the region of the sav is much more simple.

4 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Yeah If I'm not mistaken ORAS demo can be dumped for the Pokemon,
just like SM demo.

4 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

@theSLAYER If Pokemon XY demo was online can we predict its ID based upon the other demo ID or not?

I'll like to assume that the TID/SID may be randomized, but the OT may rotate between a few presets.
However we can't compare it against ORAS or SM demo, since those games had Pokemon that were transferable,
but XY did not have such a feature.

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah If I'm not mistaken ORAS demo can be dumped for the Pokemon,
just like SM demo.

I'll like to assume that the TID/SID may be randomized, but the OT may rotate between a few presets.
However we can't compare it against ORAS or SM demo, since those games had Pokemon that were transferable,
but XY did not have such a feature.

Oh sorry I was speaking about the game ID. But no you can't anyway.

So much fails today it's hard :(

7 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Yes, you can easily dump the sav like Sun/Moon demo ones.

No you can't get other region COLOS Pikachu and AGATE Celebi, that's what I tell.

In my opinion just changing the region of the sav is much more simple.

Guess I'll be re-playing the demos and dumping the saves and Pokemon. 

I do not wish to change the region of my .sav. I want all of my Colosseum E-reader Pokemon to have unique PID/TID/SID. So I'll be going through all the different languages for myself and I'm getting a set for each of my close friends. 

4 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

300 $ for the demos of Pokemon Ruby/Saphir/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen, it's really expensive :(

Source: Ebay

These demo carts are no different than the regular carts. They just have the different label. (Other than Red Rescue Team and I have 3 of those and already dumped it and sent it to InsaneNutter over on Digiex.)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

300 $ for the demos of Pokemon Ruby/Saphir/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen, it's really expensive :(

Source: Ebay

Yeah, these are NOT demo versions.
Remember demos of GBA mainseries games only exist in Japanese.

With all these similar threads, I can't keep track of what was said where. But as I had said last week, I would try to obtain the Shelmet/Karrablast distro rom and then provide its hidden debug Litwick wondercard. It happened today. File attached. ;)

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Deoxyz said:

With all these similar threads, I can't keep track of what was said where. But as I had said last week, I would try to obtain the Shelmet/Karrablast distro rom and then provide its hidden debug Litwick wondercard. It happened today. File attached. ;)

litwick.zip

@Purin is right, maybe you should private share us the rom in order to find him ?

Thank you very much for the Litwick, it's a very fun and unusual Pokemon.

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

I'm on a business trip and I don't have any files with me at the moment, so I cannot upload anything.
But I hope the info I provided is better than nothing. :)

15 hours ago, Purin said:

Don't forget there's also a debug Bulbasaur inside the same rom.

I could've sworn I posted that in one of @jojo12100's other threads last week. That Bulbasaur is in most, if not all(?), Gen 5 distro roms.

But anyway, HaxAras just re-shared it in the post before mine.

Edited by Deoxyz

45 minutes ago, Purin said:

I remember there were also prototype wondercards with stuff like Hydreigon, Bidoof, Shiny Rayquaza and maybe alot more.

If you have any clue (which distro rom? for example) I'll be great.

Thank you again @HaxAras all of you just ROCK!!!

Edit: The Bulbasar obtained seems to correct itself when obtaining with just 0IV evrywhere and Pound move as suspicious whereas the Litwick is shiny in a DreamBall, have 4 illegal moves and 0IV everywhere so don't expect transfer it legally.

Edited by jojo12100

It's like five years or more since I looked into this, so I don't remember much off hand, but if they're not in distro roms, they might be inside the game itself (like R/S Unown) or maybe they were on the Wi-Fi server when it was still online.

56 minutes ago, Purin said:

It's like five years or more since I looked into this, so I don't remember much off hand, but if they're not in distro roms, they might be inside the game itself (like R/S Unown) or maybe they were on the Wi-Fi server when it was still online.

It'll be easy if they are in the game but if they are in Wi-Fi server well...we won't have any chance to get them unfortunately (except a Nintendo employee miracle)

Edited by jojo12100

On 1/23/2017 at 2:05 PM, jojo12100 said:

Found a Words11 Scrafty pgf inside of Zoroark distrib card.

That's exciting!

Looks 100% identical to the official wondercard. Really an exciting find.

Looking for more interesting stuff that may be hidden in these roms.

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, King Impoleon said:

It's possible if i chance the date to 16/17 August 2011 that the Zoroark distribution Card distribute me the Scrafty?

Probably not, but you can try it. I can't test Gen 5 roms because my R4 is the oldest version.

I'm assuming perhaps they took the rom they used to distribute Scrafty at Worlds 2011 and later modified it into the Zoroark rom, left the Scrafty wondercard in but no longer set to be distributed. I don't think they'd have used it for testing since wondercards like the Litwick and Bulbasaur seem to have existed for that purpose.