Easiest Method?

NaumNaumers2

In Omega Ruby, I have built up a near complete living dex between XY & ORAS.  I want to use PKHex to cut out the breeding steps necessary to make competitive teams.

What is the easiest method to make legitimate Pokémon?

1)  Should I just alter the stats (EVs, IVs, movesets) of the Pokémon that I have already caught?  What are the dangers to this (i.e. will this affect the ability to transfer via the Pokébank in the future update)?

2)  Should I build just the Pokémon I want from scratch?

11 minutes ago, NaumNaumers2 said:

In Omega Ruby, I have built up a near complete living dex between XY & ORAS.  I want to use PKHex to cut out the breeding steps necessary to make competitive teams.

What is the easiest method to make legitimate Pokémon?

1)  Should I just alter the stats (EVs, IVs, movesets) of the Pokémon that I have already caught?  What are the dangers to this (i.e. will this affect the ability to transfer via the Pokébank in the future update)?

2)  Should I build just the Pokémon I want from scratch?

Regarding making competitive teams

This portion:

*Please note that when we say "significantly hacked", we mean that a Pokemon's immutable state has changed. Any illegal Pokémon (that is, any Pokémon that cannot ever be obtained using official methods) is also considered "significantly hacked". If official legality checks determine a Pokémon of yours is hacked, then it qualifies as "significantly hacked", and falls under the policy outlined above. Examples of edits that define significantly hacked Pokémon include:

• Species
  • PID
  • IVs (At least, until Sun/Moon are released)
  • Poké-ball
  • OT

From our rules:

Thanks for the response.  I should clarify that this would be really only for playing against friends or passerby's at conventions, nothing in the competitive realm (i.e. cash tournaments, etc.).  I should have been more clear when I said competitive earlier.

Are you able to confirm if the first method I mentioned would be sufficient?

3 minutes ago, NaumNaumers2 said:

Thanks for the response.  I should clarify that this would be really only for playing against friends or passerby's at conventions, nothing in the competitive realm (i.e. cash tournaments, etc.).  I should have been more clear when I said competitive earlier.

Are you able to confirm if the first method I mentioned would be sufficient?

if done correctly, method 1 should suffice