#169 on Trainer Data Editor

starboardcatalyst

13 minutes ago, CrazyOrbitz said:

Is this a cropped screenshot of something from PKHeX or a separate program? I just got Moon on the 12th but I'm still trying to finish Alpha Sapphire so idk what PKHeX for Sun/Moon looks like just yet lol

Also, what is the Festival Plaza? And are your FP Coins your normal Poké Dollars?

49 minutes ago, CrazyOrbitz said:

Is this a cropped screenshot of something from PKHeX or a separate program? I just got Moon on the 12th but I'm still trying to finish Alpha Sapphire so idk what PKHeX for Sun/Moon looks like just yet lol

that's a screenshot of the Trainer Data Editor option you can choose from the main program! 

35 minutes ago, CrazyOrbitz said:

Also, what is the Festival Plaza? And are your FP Coins your normal Poké Dollars?

It's some kind of mini-game you can play, but haven't played yet

• 2 weeks later...

Festival Coins are obtained and spent in the Festival Plaza. You can get them from greeting and meeting new people, trading, or battling with others online. Them more people you meet, the more coins you get. Once you get a certain amount of coins, you level up your festival plaza. This grants you access to more facilities and features exclusive to the Plaza.

Honestly I just see it as a intriguing idea GF had with online communications, but poorly executed and confusing/not really well developed. I personally prefer the PSS from XY and ORAS. It was sleeker, and much easier to interact with than whatever this sorry excuse of a revamped Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Wifi plaza is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

Island Scan Energy is not in the Trainer Data Editor, it should be the value at offset 0x6B803. But there's actually more data changed when scanning in QR codes, so I don't know if modifying just 0x6B803 could cause any damage.

thank you, I don't want to take a risk, so I will wait!