"Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size"

DizzyR

So I'm having a problem with my PkHex. Some time ago back in the days of ORAS. I made several bin files of my boxes ( For the use of back up in case I lost my game, which I did). All of them work except one. Which is 512 KB while the rest are only 7. I don't know why it's this big or what I can do to fix it. But I'm really eager to crack it open. I had plenty of event Pokemon that I'd probably never see the likes of again. Without making them, but y'know it's the value of them being legit that counts. Anyway rambling aside I get the "attempted to load an unsupported file type/size : message, followed by a "C:\Users\MyUserName\Desktop\Boxgens\boxstuff.bin file size: 524288 bytes (0x80000)" I also tried using whatever the latest version was as of 1/27/2016. Any help would be appreciated! 

**EDIT** 

I'm also using the latest gen 7 Pkhex

Posted the bin file itself just in case.

boxstuff.bin

Edited by DizzyR
Missing information

22 minutes ago, DizzyR said:

So I'm having a problem with my PkHex. Some time ago back in the days of ORAS. I made several bin files of my boxes ( For the use of back up in case I lost my game, which I did). All of them work except one. Which is 512 KB while the rest are only 7. I don't know why it's this big or what I can do to fix it. But I'm really eager to crack it open. I had plenty of event Pokemon that I'd probably never see the likes of again. Without making them, but y'know it's the value of them being legit that counts. Anyway rambling aside I get the "attempted to load an unsupported file type/size : message, followed by a "C:\Users\MyUserName\Desktop\Boxgens\boxstuff.bin file size: 524288 bytes (0x80000)" I also tried using whatever the latest version was as of 1/27/2016. Any help would be appreciated! 

Posted the bin file itself just in case.

boxstuff.bin

Is this an actual ORAS save file?
Were your boxes renamed to:
Gens e Ready
Battle Ready
Battle Ready
etc....

Why is the save size off?
I'm pretty confused at what I'm looking at; correctly the same size (and also realigning the save so the Rival offsets and Box offset is correct.)
also didn't allow PKHeX to read it.

I'm not sure if it's an ORAS save. It shouldn't be.. I do recall having some boxes named Battle Ready. What do you mean the save size being off? How large it is? I'm not even sure. If it were an ORAS save would there be a way for me to open it through an emulator? 

15 hours ago, DizzyR said:

I'm not sure if it's an ORAS save. It shouldn't be.. I do recall having some boxes named Battle Ready. What do you mean the save size being off? How large it is? I'm not even sure. If it were an ORAS save would there be a way for me to open it through an emulator? 

its 512KB. How did you even grab this file?
Won't be able to help you if I don't know what is it, lol.

Any thoughts, @Kaphotics?

edit: ramsav. -kaphotics

Edited by Kaphotics
ninja

1 hour ago, DizzyR said:

I managed to find your Pokemon in the save, so if you got a working save file, send it over,
I'll edit it in once I receive your save.
(It'll completely replace your box)

edit:
@DizzyR I modified a community save to host your OT details, party, box, battle box.

Your problem should be resolved, in some sense.

Here: main <- this is a download link.