PKHex requires a trade evolution?

Drassu5

I'm trying to use PKHex to make myself a politoed and when i do a legality check it tells me the politoed is invalid because it requires a trade evolution? How do i go about solving that problem? Sorry if this is a stupid question just got it up and running today. 

46 minutes ago, Drassu5 said:

I'm trying to use PKHex to make myself a politoed and when i do a legality check it tells me the politoed is invalid because it requires a trade evolution? How do i go about solving that problem? Sorry if this is a stupid question just got it up and running today. 

Latest (NotOT) Handler should have a name at least, to signify it was traded away (then back)

17 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Latest (NotOT) Handler should have a name at least, to signify it was traded away (then back)

awesome thanks so much that worked! another stupid question. What do i have to do to phkex a silvally? everything i try tells me its an invalid encounter

7 minutes ago, Drassu5 said:

awesome thanks so much that worked! another stupid question. What do i have to do to phkex a silvally? everything i try tells me its an invalid encounter

Capture.PNG

Seriously, check the requirements.

If you checked Bulbapedia or Serebii.net, it'll say that you can only get one by evolving Type:Null,
so check Type:Null, and you'll see you receive it [Type:Null] as a gift.
Gifts usually comes in Poke Ball.

Also, it'll say Level and Location.
(requires some clicking)