(PKMOON) Replaced Faba for Rada at Multi Battle in Battle Tree

Tundraviolet

Using lots of thinking and tools like Pk3ds I was able to replaced Rada and her pokemon for Faba and his choice of pokemon. I also heard some suggestions on how to improve Faba pokemon and so far it's been wonderful.
Here's a video showing Faba in action on multi battle.

I have the romfs.bin available for those interested. You need hans to run it and I think it should work on others 3DS. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Edited by Tundraviolet

• 10 months later...
On 26/11/2017 at 8:34 PM, nauyiep said:

Wow this is amazing... I'M always into adding more class and notable trainers to the tree...

Would you mind posting what additional tools except pk3ds you used? 

Hi! Thank you for showing interest in this. I did this a long ago for sun/moon game since then pk3ds has evolved and tools like hans don't work anymore. With the release with ultra sun/moon adding Faba and more to the battle tree companions choices brought to me interest in this again. The method to do this thanks to the pk3ds became much easier. To do this now you only need pk3ds and luma patch.You need to edit some stuff in different topics of pk3ds that if you want me to specify let me know. Depending on the game you want to edit those specifics change. If you are interested in editing sun/moon ask me on this topic. If you want to know for the ultra games I will post a new topic about it so maybe it's best to ask there :) Thank you

8 hours ago, Tundraviolet said:

Hi! Thank you for showing interest in this. I did this a long ago for sun/moon game since then pk3ds has evolved and tools like hans don't work anymore. With the release with ultra sun/moon adding Faba and more to the battle tree companions choices brought to me interest in this again. The method to do this thanks to the pk3ds became much easier. To do this now you only need pk3ds and luma patch.You need to edit some stuff in different topics of pk3ds that if you want me to specify let me know. Depending on the game you want to edit those specifics change. If you are interested in editing sun/moon ask me on this topic. If you want to know for the ultra games I will post a new topic about it so maybe it's best to ask there :) Thank you

I moved my reply to your other topic :)

Edited by nauyiep