Soundhax

evandixon

Text.png

Soundhax was released a few days ago, allowing homebrew access on the latest 3DS firmware: 11.2.  This allows the use of save editors like PKHeX and ROM hacks using HANS.

From Smealum's homebrew website:

You can now access homebrew through the 3DS's stock sound application! All you need to do is grab the right sound file over at nedwill's soundhax website, and place it at the root of your SD card along with the right otherapp payload. You can grab the right otherapp payload for your console below on this page. Don't forget to rename it to otherapp.bin and place it at the root of your SD card! 

It is very likely that this vulnerability will be patched in the next 3DS update, so if this interests you, do not update your 3DS until further notice.

View full article

• Like 2

hey I'm trying to get my Pokemon sun save file with homebrew and with jksv but every time I click on pokemon sun on the jksv software in homebrew it gives me the red screen every time if you could help me by telling me what to do or another way to get my pokemon save file onto PKHeX thanks so much