[GEN 7] 6 Pokemon PKHeX Request, i can offer PS items

phact

(Still looking for help) Hello

i have a request for any PKHexers out there

i currently have a powersaves, so im limited on what i can do, however i can offer spawned items if you are unable to spawn them with pkhex

so i was wondering if someone could assist me in 

can you spawn these for me All with my Name (Ty) and Trainer ID ( 634894 ),

1.) lvl 5 FEMALE shiny Fletching All IVs 31, Nature Jolly, With Sword dance & roost. 252 Speed, 252 ATK

2.) lvl 5 MALE shiny Litten All IVs 31, Nature Adamant, with sword dance. 252 ATK 252 Speed

3.) lvl 5 MALE Shiny Beldum All IVs 31, Nature Adamant, 252 ATK 252 Speed

4.) lvl 5 FEMALE Shiny salandit All IVs 31, Nature Modest, with Sludge Wave. 252 SPATK, 252 Speed

5.) lvl 5 MALE Shiny Dratini All IVs 31, Nature Adamant with Dragon rush. 252 ATK, 128 def, 128 spdef

6.) lvl 5 FEMALE Shiny Staryu All IVs 31, Nature Timid. 252 SPATK 252 Speed, NATURAL CURE ABILITY

For all of them can you please make the Country (united states), Sub Region (Georgia), and 3DS Region (Americas (NA/SA)) if possible?

all to pass the legit test if possible .__. i would really appreciate it <3

i simply want to have my dream team as i do my play through :3

IGN: Ty

FC: 3239-7663-0268

Edited by phact

just added to the first post that i can provide items that i can spawn with powersaves to anyone who helps

if there are things that powersaves can do that pkhex cant, ill be glad to return the favor to whoever helps, just message me with what you need!

Edited by phact