island scan pokemon legality

Joey23475

wasn't the latest PKHeX update  suppose to fix the issue related to island scan pokemon being considered illegal?

when adding the suggested relearn moves for a island scan pokemon PKHeX says "Invalid Relearn Move 1:Static encounter relearn move mismatch", it says this for all 4 relearn moves which are set and suggested to be "none". is it a issue with PKHeX or am i doing something wrong?

3 minutes ago, Joey23475 said:

wasn't the latest PKHeX update  suppose to fix the issue related to island scan pokemon being considered illegal?

when adding the suggested relearn moves for a island scan pokemon PKHeX says "Invalid Relearn Move 1:Static encounter relearn move mismatch", it says this for all 4 relearn moves which are set and suggested to be "none". is it a issue with PKHeX or am i doing something wrong?

Show screenshot of said relearn Pokemon, and its caught details.

edit:

Also, it appears that Island Scan Pokemon have relearn moves when caught,
unlike ordinary encounters.

26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Show screenshot of said relearn Pokemon, and its caught details.

it happens for multiple, if not all, island scan pokemon, everything is as suggested by PKHeX itself. suggested met location, met level, current moves and relearn moves

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by Joey23475

Just now, Kaphotics said:

As theSLAYER said, 

"Also, it appears that Island Scan Pokemon have relearn moves when caught, unlike ordinary encounters."

ah i did not read the edit, i was writing the reply when the edit was made. so i should not add the suggested moves recommended by PKHeX if it is a pokemon obtained through the island scan. thank you, kaphotics.

43 minutes ago, Joey23475 said:

ah i did not read the edit, i was writing the reply when the edit was made. so i should not add the suggested moves recommended by PKHeX if it is a pokemon obtained through the island scan. thank you, kaphotics.

Yup, I understand this better now too.

Attempting to use the function of "suggested relearn moves" on encounters will screw up the island scan pre-existing correct relearn moves.