Pokemon Solar Eclipse & Lunar Eclipse

Hey guys! 

Like most of us, i am a big fan of the Pokemon franchise. I love playing the game, collecting and beating challenges. The problem, you can't collect every Pokemon in one single game and most of them are not a real challenge to complete. So i bothered myselfe how to bring fun and challenge together in one single game. 

But only this two points dont make a good Romhack, more or less an Romhack which will exist in about 500 different forms. I dont want to say that this is bad, hell no, this is realy great an i loved to play the Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire hack, which brought challenge and fun together. But i want to go deeper, i do not want to have all Pokemons cathable in an game and challenging trainers, i want to balance out the game so you can play with Pokemon you never played before. And if i say balance out i dont mean, lets just push the weak ones by 20 points ins some stats and give im early op moves, i just want to try to bring every pokemon on an more or less equal powerlevel. I also realy like the idea from @eworm with an new typchart, making all typs more or less equal in point of weaknesses an strenghts. 

And the last points, why i choose Sun/Moon and why do i even open an topic. The whole project as it is in my mind is big, its realy big. Its not just randomly higher some personal stats and editing pokemon typs or move stats. Iits about brainstorming a lot, testing, updating, testing again until its finished. So i realy could need some helping hands, if u are interessted in such an Romhack, with the goal to make an nearly perfectly balanced Pokemon game. And if u maybe noticed english isnt my nativ language and i think i'm not near to good in writing everything correctly and because i'am from germany, i would prefer to do an german and an english version of the hack so i could need help in translating sentences correctly for the english guys. Nearly forgot to answer why i picked Sun and Moon. I realy think it is a great game, the main story is easy to beat, but its a real fun game, with an good setting and a great amount of "big" fights against all the Captains and Grand Traials, so let them have all very good teams from one Type sound pretty awesome. 

I hope i could draw interesset and would be grateful if you would let me know some of your thoughts