Gen VII Events Contribution Thread

theSLAYER

Hello everyone, I'm theSLAYER, your events moderator and forum manager here!
First of all, I'll like to thank everyone for their contributions and co-operation thus far!

How To Contribute:
Wondercard file (WC7/WC7FULL)
Extractions can be done via PKHeX or using NTR method (recommended, especially for local events)

Requirements for such contribution:
1. DO NOT SUBMIT EDITED/HACKED/FAKE WONDERCARDS
2. Photos of redemption, with proof of user identity (some card with your username)
3. Context: ie. Self obtained? Location? Was it crowded? Collection Process etc.

Upcoming and Missing Events:
Please do not submit Powersaves extracted entries.

edit: table removed. We'll update when we see something.

Event Files:
Our individual files can be found at our on-site Event Gallery!

If you know how to download files from Github (not sorted by region), an overall archive can be found here on our git page.

I regularly move old posts to another thread, to prevent cluttering of this thread.

• Like 36
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 2
  • Amazed 1
  • Proud 1

• 8 months later...

Until I reach home (or until a staff uploads it to the Event Gallery), these copies of the files would do.

note:

1. I recommend that users don’t use them online prior to the code usage being publically available (I’m not certain at this point)

2. It’s normal for new events to be unable to be used online. Patiently wait for GF’s/Ninty’s server-side whitelist to be updated. There’s nothing wrong with these files (they came straight from the server).

3. It’s possible that before redemption release, they’ll change some of the files. While unlikely, it can happen. I typically don’t upload files until it’s public redemption for that very reason, but I’m away and going to be gone for a few hours, so I’ll like to give you all some access to the files while I’m away :)

edit: ENG OT change when traded discovered. Files uploaded to their individual pages now

Image below is link.

1145299495_tapubulushiny.png.1a88a4e715a

Edit again: @Kaphotics I’m not sure if it’s implemented for PKHeX yet, but the handling of additional OT names (Sun./Moon. in all languages) due to Ula’ula using incorrect ‘ should probably be added to fringe cases (much like the original 20TH Mew)

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 5:43 PM, theSLAYER said:

Edit again: @Kaphotics I’m not sure if it’s implemented for PKHeX yet, but the handling of additional OT names (Sun./Moon. in all languages) due to Ula’ula using incorrect ‘ should probably be added to fringe cases (much like the original 20TH Mew)

Never added anything for Gen6 or Gen7 ;)

Would need an array of WC OT Names, and an array of valid replacement OT names for that generation.

Example usage of these two arrays (probably don't need to make a hashset -- memory waste, this will rarely be reached)

if (wc.OT_Name != pkm.OT_Name) // check for charset mismatch exclusions
{
	if (!MorphOTFrom.Contains(wc.OT_Name))
		return false; // wc OT name won't get replaced if traded
	if (!MorphOTTo.Contains(pkm.OT_Name))
		return false; // wc doesn't have any valid replacement OT name
}

• Like 1

@Kaphotics I'll provide you the OT names in a bit.
It appears PKHeX is fixing the ' to the correct one.
(I dragged the wc7full into the left, to set em into the PC, for trades. Was confused when the OT names didn't change.)

edit:

OT's that are subject to change:
"20TH☆", "Ula'ula"
OT's that can be changed to after trade, based on the receiving language and game:
' ENG, FRE, GER, ITA, SPA, JPN, KOR, CHS, CHT
Sun/Ultra Sun: "Sun.", "Soleil.", "Sonne.", "Sole.", "Sol.", " サン.", " .", "Sun.", "Sun."
Moon/Ultra Moon: "Moon.", "Lune.", "Mond.", "Luna.", "Luna.", "ムーン.", "문.", "Moon.", "Moon."

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@PedroKeitawa quick question, you redeemed these on SM or USUM?

Also, for everyone, I'm looking for SM players playing not in English.
Curious to whether your wonder card title matches in-game language, or it followed in-game language.

No. I extract the event file right after obtain on the Pokebank, i redeem them later after extract the file. Of course i redeem this in US/UM. I use my Sun copy just for shiny hunt.

Edited by PedroKeitawa
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...