Gen III Event Contribution Thread

@ajxpk Did you notice the egg distribution too? ^^

Does anyone have a 10ANNIV distrib rom compatible w/ EZ Flash Card? The file I got after using EZ4Client.exe is 17Mo whereas the max my EZ Flash Card can support is 16Mo. The initial file is 32Mo (_BUUJ00.GBA)

Edited by jojo12100

23 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

@ajxpk Did you notice the egg distribution too? ^^

Does anyone have a 10ANNIV distrib rom compatible w/ EZ Flash Card? The file I got after using EZ4Client.exe is 17Mo whereas the max my EZ Flash Card can support is 16Mo. The initial file is 32Mo (_BUUJ00.GBA)

thanks for reposting these pictures ;) Owner is @Event_Fan

Yes i got last week my EZ Flash IV, and it works!

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

A way to get it or emulate it.

I know you got it in Corocoro 11/2004 and his team (here) but the e-card was never scanned.

Well the 19-P002 card was dumped and is out there. The problem is it will not work on emulators. The mechanics of Emerald and FRLG e-Cards is different from those of Ruby/Sapphire and neither No$GBA nor VBA are handling this correctly.

45 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Well the 19-P002 card was dumped and is out there. The problem is it will not work on emulators. The mechanics of Emerald and FRLG e-Cards is different from those of Ruby/Sapphire and neither No$GBA nor VBA are handling this correctly.

Arg. Do you have the file please?

I have Dotcode print. Just need the file and I'll do it legally

Edit: All I found is that  :(

Edited by jojo12100

• 2 months later...

IIRC, we are only missing the following:

Hadou Titans - PID/IV/OTG Algorithm. - I only have 2 trustworthy specimens from a single source.  I need ~20 to infer an algorithm.

And of course nobody knows if there is a PCNY algorithm.

And I think there might be a Mystic/EON Ticket or two for specific countries that are missing.  But whether or not they are different with regards to text is unknown.  We do know that the script functionality is the same as others.

When it comes to Event Pokemon we still miss what @Sabresite said + Sapporo Pikachu, PokePark Taiwan Jirachi, Rocks Metang, and Jeremy... (To confirm Trash Bytes ect. so everything needs to be Gen3!) 
Mystery Events: I think the Eon Tickets are completed. Except if there was a distribution in America other than the e-Card...
Mystery Gifts: All what's missing in terms of Mystery Gifts you can see in the first post.

Edit:
All Mystery Events and Mystery Gifts can be found here from now...

Edited by ajxpk

• 1 year later...

Serebii is wrong. The Japanese Aurora Ticket was only distributed in Summer 2004, before Emerald was released.
The software at that time had no support for Emerald games. Same goes for the U.S. Aurora Ticket which was distributed in Summer 2004 as well.
The reason why the European Aurora Ticket is compatible with Emerald is because it was distributed in 2005 and the software was updated to support Emerald in the meanwhile.