Unsupported file type when loading Gen II save file

BeyondTheHorizon

So the GitHub commits say that Gen II support is now included, but even after updating PKHeX to the latest commit with MonoDevelop it STILL says "unsupported file type" when I try to open my Crystal save file in it. Maybe I rushed it and Gen II support isn't complete yet, but the commit says "Full Gen II save editing" so I assumed it was ready.

So the GitHub commits say that Gen II support is now included, but even after updating PKHeX to the latest commit with MonoDevelop it STILL says "unsupported file type" when I try to open my Crystal save file in it. Maybe I rushed it and Gen II support isn't complete yet, but the commit says "Full Gen II save editing" so I assumed it was ready.

It *should* be ready. Send me your save file and I'll see about getting it supported?

Probably it's a weird file size.

Will do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13692[/ATTACH]

I noticed that the save file is 33 KB which could be the problem.

By the way, sorry I was pressuring you to hurry up with Gen II support when you were busy on Rhydon. That was really rude of me.

...Not sure why you were editing a completely fresh save of Crystal with the MC named "GOLD", but support has been pushed to the master branch of PKHeX.

Was, as I expected, a save file size issue.

And I don't remember you doing that or my ever feeling pressured, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Thank you so much. It works now! To quote Ghosts N' Goblins, "Congraturation! This story is happy end".

As for why I named him "GOLD", Bulbapedia says he was called Gold by fans before HeartGold and SoulSilver renamed him Ethan, but since the rival has always been called Silver I thought it would be more appropriate to call him Gold since gold and silver are seen as opposites.