Alpha Saphire Save file restore

J8W

Hi, I was wondering if there's any way I could fix this. Had used pkhex yesterday on Y and AS at ease :), the problem upon using it this morning I made a mistake of importing my Y safe file onto AS, so now my AS is corrupt, very stupid of me I know :(. Anyways, I do have the original save on my new3ds, but they're in multiple files within the folder 000011c5. There's 18 files within that folder. Was hoping someone would be able to help or direct me where to go to get help, if possible. I have tried using save manager and svdt-master, although I'm not quite sure I'm using svdt properly. Also, to add to the problem, I have two hard copies of AS, as I wanted to start a new game awhile ago but not delete my original AS data, so not sure if both saves are saved to the same folder, and if so would it be possible to decipher which files belong to the game save I'm trying to recover? Thank you for reading this, as it is greatly appreciated, and if there's any way to solve this, please let me know. Thanks again :)