Pokemon Y corrupt save recovery

i need help fixing this tiny issue with my Y cartridge game, i do not know if changing a few things in the save would fix it or not but here is my problem:my Y acts normal throughout the game, the only thing that makes it corrupt is that whenever i save it and exit,it resets to a certain point.when i try to delete this save it freezes the game up,it all started after a all clothing code from powersaves was used.i even tried restoring a back up of my Y to a point b4 the code was inplanted in but it wouldn't allow it to write to the game cartridge.i use homebrew but have no save exporting tool for pokemon X/Y/OR/AS.if there is a way to fix this so it will stop taking me back in time and regaining pokemon/items i traded away by destroying pokemon/items that enter my game, it would be helpful.i can't even use pokebank with this Y.

In a nutshell:imagine a time traveling demon grue that has eaten your character from the inside but kept the exact looks of your character that offers an infinite amount of items and pokemon but in return demands sacrifices made by trades thru wifi and offline (local play) and refuses to be deleted by all means.

Cause that is what my Y game save file is right now.