PKHeX exports Gen3 sav file as 192 KB which is too large to be recognized

BeyondTheHorizon

I've been wondering, can this load full save files from Gen III-V games just like with Gen VI? And if so, what formats do they need to be in? The only way I can get an older save is from an emulator, but it won't recognize them (VisualBoyAdvance saves my Sapphire game with an SGM extension and PKHeX won't read it). I'd like to be able to test some things, but not sure how because of that.

I've been wondering, can this load full save files from Gen III-V games just like with Gen VI? And if so, what formats do they need to be in? The only way I can get an older save is from an emulator, but it won't recognize them (VisualBoyAdvance saves my Sapphire game with an SGM extension and PKHeX won't read it). I'd like to be able to test some things, but not sure how because of that.

Only Battery format saves are supported, basically the raw save file data. Save states / snapshots aren't, because those vary widely between emulators/flashcards.

Hm. Ah, ok, found it. Hadn't noticed there was more than one before!

Oh, a note about it: Whenever I try to make some changes, it crashes a lot. I expect this is largely due to the huge overhaul, so I look forward to the future releases! (And still hoping for Gen I-II support as well, now that BrowserHax makes extracting those saves possible again)