[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

trigger_death said:
Fun fact me and a friend just discovered. Using Trigger's PC you can breed any Pokemon in the daycare. (Results may vary, may crash the game). Walk up to the daycare man and save. Then goto Trigger's PC and replace the Pokemon with say a ditto and groudon. And poof! You get a groudon egg! We then proceded to test this with every combination finding ones that did and didn't freeze the game. Fun fact. A latios and latias will force breed as well! I shall patch this soon.

Edit 2: You can breed a Pokemon that's still an egg with another Pokemon. You can also breed two female pokemon.

Edit 3: You can also levelup eggs in the daycare.

So you just replace the Pokemon in the daycare with Ditto and whatever you want to breed? Do you have to replace them both every time or just one? This might save me hours of riding my bike back and forth for eggs when shiny hunting in gen 3.

Edited by HaxAras

So you just replace the Pokemon in the daycare with Ditto and whatever you want to breed? Do you have to replace them both every time or just one? This might save me hours of riding my bike back and forth for eggs when shiny hunting in gen 3.

I forgot to mention this requires that an egg be ready to pick up as well.

Edited by trigger_death

Yeah, in PKHeX I don't even allow people to put different things in the daycare or modify egg availability :)

I found the bytes that disable the daycare egg if you want them. (Blocks are zero indexed)

Ruby/Sapphire:

• Flags start at Block 2, byte 672.
  • Unset flag 0x86 so the daycare man no longer appears up front.
  • Clear bytes 564-657 in Block 4 to disable the egg.

FireRed/LeafGreen:

• Flags 0x0-0x4FF start at Block 1, byte 3808.
  • Flags 0x500+ start at Block 2, byte 0.
  • Unset flag 0x266 so the daycare man no longer appears up front.
  • Clear bytes 536-538 in Block 4 to disable the egg.

Emerald:

• Flags start at Block 2, byte 752.
  • Unset flag 0x86 so the daycare man no longer appears up front.
  • Clear bytes 712-716 in Block 4 to disable the egg. (yes that's 5 bytes instead of 3 like the other games, most likely due to Emerald having more breeding features.)

Nice. Emerald saves the egg's PID so that you can soft reset for IVs... that's possibly what the four extra bytes are for.

Most likely. That just leaves the question of what the 2 bytes in RS/FRLG are. For more information. The first 2/4 bytes set to anything but zero will trigger an egg and the 3rd/5th byte will always be zero when there's no egg but I'm not sure what it changes.

Hey o/

Just uploaded to the last version, and finally to be able to set the defaults box / saves is AMAZING ! Really

You did a great job this past days. I'm looking for the secret feature haha i want to know T_T

I had difficult days, and i'm going to be free for the next hours mwahaha i'm ready to play !

I've a question : I'm boring with my dropbox etc questions, but is it working with the onedrive stuff too ?

Thanks o/

edit : bug when i wanted to check my Charizard in my team

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnContextMenuSummaryClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)

à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

and more a suggestion rather than a bug or something, but it'll be hard for me to explain right now.

SO i've configured my Trigger's PC in order to have :

Your PC -Row 1-

Fire Red

Emerald

(before it was Your PC Row 1 / Your PC Row 2 / xD)

and i wanted to check the pokedex of my Fire Red so i had to put it in the FIRST row. After I wanted to put my "Your PC" in the first row

and rather to switch between these two, i got the Row 2 that i don't want to see right now.

So anyway to fix that ? or better if the "Focus" tool would be able to set all the "Items / Pokédex" etc settings ? This way we could keep the order of the row and when we focus a specific row all the tab informations would be from this save ?

Thanks again !

Hey o/

Just uploaded to the last version, and finally to be able to set the defaults box / saves is AMAZING ! Really

You did a great job this past days. I'm looking for the secret feature haha i want to know T_T

I had difficult days, and i'm going to be free for the next hours mwahaha i'm ready to play !

I've a question : I'm boring with my dropbox etc questions, but is it working with the onedrive stuff too ?

Thanks o/

edit : bug when i wanted to check my Charizard in my team

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnContextMenuSummaryClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)

à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

and more a suggestion rather than a bug or something, but it'll be hard for me to explain right now.

SO i've configured my Trigger's PC in order to have :

Your PC -Row 1-

Fire Red

Emerald

(before it was Your PC Row 1 / Your PC Row 2 / xD)

and i wanted to check the pokedex of my Fire Red so i had to put it in the FIRST row. After I wanted to put my "Your PC" in the first row

and rather to switch between these two, i got the Row 2 that i don't want to see right now.

So anyway to fix that ? or better if the "Focus" tool would be able to set all the "Items / Pokédex" etc settings ? This way we could keep the order of the row and when we focus a specific row all the tab informations would be from this save ?

Thanks again !

1) Secret Feature randomly happens or not. In the next version it will be more common and if you use the tool enough you'll find it.

2) If OneDrive supports syncing with folders on your computer then yes.

3) Having trouble reproducing the bug. Any more info on what you were doing previously?

4) Sadly that would require a lot of reworking my current code. A lot of Trigger's PC's limitations at the moment are due to my messy unorganized code. If I ever do refactor the code (which would be far in the future) I'll try to implement it.

1) Oh okay ! can't wait to see that haha. I've seen something new somewhere maybe there's a link ahah

2) well i'm not that sure, that's why. Gonna try / check anyway o/ !

3) Launching Trigger's PC, checking my Shiny Charizard first slot of my team in Fire Red (same bug with any pokemon of any of my games in my team ONLY)

4) Yeap i was aware that it could be a problem. But

1) Oh okay ! can't wait to see that haha. I've seen something new somewhere maybe there's a link ahah

2) well i'm not that sure, that's why. Gonna try / check anyway o/ !

3) Launching Trigger's PC, checking my Shiny Charizard first slot of my team in Fire Red (same bug with any pokemon of any of my games in my team ONLY)

4) Yeap i was aware that it could be a problem. But

What version of Trigger's PC are you using? I can't even reproduce it with the latest released version. If you are using the latest version can you send a couple of your affected saves?

omg that's strange...

I try 2 things :

First continue to summary AFTER the bug report. Working fine.

And second to open a pokemon of my team NOT from the defaults rows (working fine and after i can check my Charizard etc without any bug)

You want my Emerald / Fire Red save anyway?

omg that's strange...

I try 2 things :

First continue to summary AFTER the bug report. Working fine.

And second to open a pokemon of my team NOT from the defaults rows (working fine and after i can check my Charizard etc without any bug)

You want my Emerald / Fire Red save anyway?

Wait so it works now? If so I don't need your saves.

If i open FIRST my Shiny Charizard (will keep this exemple) same bug. But i can see its summary AFTER closing the bug report (but i'm fearing to loose something)

so not really haha. But i see that the bug is from the two saves i choose to set as default ?

If i open FIRST my Shiny Charizard (will keep this exemple) same bug. But i can see its summary AFTER closing the bug report (but i'm fearing to loose something)

so not really haha. But i see that the bug is from the two saves i choose to set as default ?

Can I have your saves then?

Edit: Also most errors are pretty safe assuming they're not happening during a modification to a Pokemon or anything else such as using one of the Pokemon settings.

11MB against 9MB ? Is that logic for this little update ? i'm quite surprised haha

but thanks !

And i found the thing for the 1st april before this version o/

Can't wait for the secret feature !

I doubt I could program that much logic in a day if I wanted to. It's all new images for the secret fun little feature. (Disclaimer, the feature is purely visual so don't expect anything usable)

An interesting curiosity: Changing gender in R/S (Not tested with Emerald) fails to correctly change locations of NPCs in the houses in Littleroot.

I'm gonna take a look at the differences it makes in the sav when picking gender legitimately that way I might be able to find a fix.

An interesting curiosity: Changing gender in R/S (Not tested with Emerald) fails to correctly change locations of NPCs in the houses in Littleroot.

I'm gonna take a look at the differences it makes in the sav when picking gender legitimately that way I might be able to find a fix.

Thanks that would be really helpful. If you can compile my source code, I have a nifty little function to find difference data that works with GBA Save Blocks.

trigger_death said:
Thanks that would be really helpful. If you can compile my source code, I have a nifty little function to find difference data that works with GBA Save Blocks.

I never thought to share this. It slipped my mind. I changed my characters gender using A-save once and they started walking through walls during a scripted moment post-game.

Edited by HaxAras

I never thought to share this. It slipped my mind. I changed my characters gender using A-save once and they started walking through walls during a scripted moment post-game.

Other than that did it end up making the script impossible to complete? Or did it get you stuck in a wall?

I went from playing as a male to a female I think. I can't remember. But since you walk in opposite directions, when your mother asks to to look at the TV, you end up walking into the wall instead and get stuck there.

Edited by HaxAras