Looking for pk6 files for X/Y and OR/AS

lvlann

A quick update:

I was able to catch all pokemon that u can catch in Omega Ruby.

I am currently in process to acquire those you get via various evolutions, stones, trading, and breeding.

- I captured all legends and made a separate folder for them.

- I got all Starters u get from professor, and made a separate folder those.

- Got all gift pokemon, and made a separate folder for those.(the 2 eggs u get from the old lady are saved as eggs AND hatched).

- Got all in game trade pokemon, and made a seperate folder for those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
A quick update:

I was able to catch all pokemon that u can catch in Omega Ruby.

I am currently in process to acquire those you get via various evolutions, stones, trading, and breeding.

- I captured all legends and made a separate folder for them.

- I got all Starters u get from professor, and made a separate folder those.

- Got all gift pokemon, and made a separate folder for those.(the 2 eggs u get from the old lady are saved as eggs AND hatched).

- Got all in game trade pokemon, and made a seperate folder for those.

I'm pretty much done with XY Pokemon and exclusives,

mainly legendaries and wild encounters (at least one family member from any evolution tree)

Also split them by folders.

I don't think I'll be chasing the legendary birds though, seems like too much of an hassle.

will you be hosting your end of your files online?

Yes. I am filling the dex up with alllllllll the pokemon that needs to be caught in wild, bred, in game trades, in game gifts, evolved by stones, trading, level up etc.. i have all wild ones, in game gifts, trades, and those that need to be bred(baby mons like pichu, magby etc)... now its the level up evolutions, and other evolutions.. :D

Yes. I am filling the dex up with alllllllll the pokemon that needs to be caught in wild, bred, in game trades, in game gifts, evolved by stones, trading, level up etc.. i have all wild ones, in game gifts, trades, and those that need to be bred(baby mons like pichu, magby etc)... now its the level up evolutions, and other evolutions.. :D

I was under the impression you only wanted them to be raw/untouched.

Well the preevolutions are all raw n untouched. Now if i want a steelix.. i catch another onyx.. i trade it with a friend of mine n he trades me back and i now got a steelix.

M still the OT.

I dont trade them from random people.. no no.

Now lets say I want a blastoise..

I save my game in front of that sci lab. I keep save on desktop.

I then get me a squirtle..

Transfer it in the box, open it via pkhex.. copy its pk6 file onto my desktop, redownload the save i had saved on desktop.. n repeat it two more times.

The first squirtle will remain squirtle.. the second squirtle will level up into warturtle, and the final squirtle will evolve i to warturtle and then blastoise.

Now u know y i m taking so long.

Well the preevolutions are all raw n untouched. Now if i want a steelix.. i catch another onyx.. i trade it with a friend of mine n he trades me back and i now got a steelix.

M still the OT.

I dont trade them from random people.. no no.

Now lets say I want a blastoise..

I save my game in front of that sci lab. I keep save on desktop.

I then get me a squirtle..

Transfer it in the box, open it via pkhex.. copy its pk6 file onto my desktop, redownload the save i had saved on desktop.. n repeat it two more times.

The first squirtle will remain squirtle.. the second squirtle will level up into warturtle, and the final squirtle will evolve i to warturtle and then blastoise.

Now u know y i m taking so long.

wouldn't it be easier to just clone the preevos, and rare candy them?

This way, their stats and EVs are untouched.

heck, at this point using pkhex to change them to their final stages doesn't make much difference, since everything else was in game generated..

SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT! Well.... thankfully i just collected like 22 or something pokemon.. didnt evolve them yet. Thank u for saving me so much trouble

Well, I think evolving them makes no changes to the memories right?

Trading might (probably), but those memories being changed are probably normal.

No problem, I once made a living dex for myself (that was Gen V), so I know what you're going through.

Luckily for me, Gen V did not have memories, so I just mass cloned the same pokemon with the move hidden power,

had a program to change them to the various different species and randomize PID values.

I didn't even have to change their names, cause Pokebank did that for me.

The only pokemon I had to create individually (which I ended up using the actual pokemon, cause they're soo easy to find)

are Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Kricketot, Tynamo.

Most of them are replaced by stuff I find in my adventure, but when I get lazy, I use the ones that came from the Gen V shift.

No.. surprisingly the memories stay. Like for example.. i evolved my pikachu into a raichu and its memory says that i threw a pokeball at it and caught in a forest or whatever it is(caught it in pokemon x, when i was going with the group through that forest in the beginning of the game)

• 1 month later...
No.. surprisingly the memories stay. Like for example.. i evolved my pikachu into a raichu and its memory says that i threw a pokeball at it and caught in a forest or whatever it is(caught it in pokemon x, when i was going with the group through that forest in the beginning of the game)

Will you be uploading all the Pokemon in this project to the first post?

On 6/3/2016 at 1:05 AM, theSLAYER said:

will you be hosting your end of your files online?

Sadly a year late but i just posted a folder.. not really sure how complete it is.. i will be going through it soon. sorry for the delay...:(

31 minutes ago, lvlann said:

Sadly a year late but i just posted a folder.. not really sure how complete it is.. i will be going through it soon. sorry for the delay...:(

Not to worry, glad to see that it's up now.

Others probably can use it as part of their living dex

• 6 years later...
On 2/8/2017 at 4:52 PM, theSLAYER said:

Not to worry, glad to see that it's up now.

Others probably can use it as part of their living dex

hello, sorry to bump this old thread (can't sent dms), but did you managed to finish your pokemon Y? and can share the files? that's exactly what I'm looking for

4 hours ago, no3 said:

hello, sorry to bump this old thread (can't sent dms), but did you managed to finish your pokemon Y? and can share the files? that's exactly what I'm looking for

I’ve replaying bits and pieces again here and there. I’ve already uploaded some living dexes, but there some stuff I’m unhappy about so recatching some entries. You can check stuff I’ve already uploaded in the downloads category. Alternatively consider checking RoC’s PC too.