Gen I - V Event Contributions Thread

theSLAYER

There are no Hadou Regis in the save file provided. The Mew looks valid, since it's the more common Mew variant for Japanese gen 3 games most of them wouldn't really be hacked anyway. Looking through the rest of the save, other than the Eon Ticket there isn't really anything else special on it. Seems like someone's save file from when they were a kid and they don't want the game anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! I'm a Pokémon player in Korea! I still like gen 4 and gen 5, and I'm still playing gen 4 and 5. Meanwhile, I met someone who collected a lot of ds distribution in Korea at the time, and I found out that he also owned three Pikachu Cafe Pokémon that were displayed on the contribution page. He was keeping the three in his Pokémon Home, and he was willing to cooperate for the dump. He doesn't have a cfw switch, so I used the plug-in to dump them after I got it in a trade and I gave them back to him. He's reset his saves several times, so unfortunately, there seems to be no Wonder Card left. Would it be a good idea to submit this? I'm sorry for my awkward English...

Edited by nscf

21 minutes ago, nscf said:

Hello! I'm a Pokémon player in Korea! I still like gen 4 and gen 5, and I'm still playing gen 4 and 5. Meanwhile, I met someone who collected a lot of ds distribution in Korea at the time, and I found out that he also owned three Pikachu Cafe Pokémon that were displayed on the contribution page. He was keeping the three in his Pokémon Home, and he was willing to cooperate for the dump. He doesn't have a cfw switch, so I used the plug-in to dump them after I got it in a trade and I gave them back to him. He's reset his saves several times, so unfortunately, there seems to be no Wonder Card left. Would it be a good idea to submit this? I'm sorry for my awkward English...

yh of course, everything is welcome!!!

If you're talking about a file, it's probably a Pokémon file available on gen 8, 9. I'm modifying the above because the translator is not of good quality...

1 minute ago, nscf said:

Hmm.. I'm testing it again, the Pokémon file was well recognized before, but suddenly I get an error...

the thing is that I thought that it was a .pk file

I was able to drag this file and use it for the Scarlet Save file, I was also able to check the Home Tracker, but it suddenly doesn't work even under the same conditions... In the worst case, I can ask him to trade again, dump it again, and convert it to .pk8

35 minutes ago, nscf said:

Hmmm... all of a sudden all the Pokemon files I got using this tool on my pc are not available... they all worked, I haven't modified them

The Pokémon Home file formats (.ph1, .ph2, .ph3) can only be loaded in PKHeX if it has the Home Live Plugin installed.

Anyways, we do already have the wondercards for those Pokémon in our GitHub Event Gallery, but thanks anyways for the contributrion! :D

3 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

The Pokémon Home file formats (.ph1, .ph2, .ph3) can only be loaded in PKHeX if it has the Home Live Plugin installed.

Anyways, we do already have the wondercards for those Pokémon in our GitHub Event Gallery, but thanks anyways for the contributrion! :D

Okay! Thank you for your reply! I'll leave a reply right here if there's anything else I can do to help!

1 minute ago, nscf said:

Okay! Thank you for your reply! I'll leave a reply right here if there's anything else I can do to help!

thank you very much for ur contribution to the community!!!!