WC6Full Creator / WC6 Extractor [XY/ORAS]

Destinyy

WC6Full Plugin

Here is my new program. It's not like WC6 Editor (SciresM) but this help it to create full wondercard that will maybe used for not official mystery gift distributions ;)

> How does it work?

Press Shift + LeftClick to choose between the two different modes available:

- WC6 Extractor -> Extract a WC6 (Size 0x108) from a full Wondercard.

- WC6Full Creator -> Create a Full WC6 from a normal wondercard. The WC Description can be taken from Bulbapedia :D

> Screenshots

*missings*

> Link: //Mod edit: if you got the link for this, PM theSLAYER, and he'll unlock this and re-upload it here.
@Destinyy if you come online and still have this, PM me, I'll unlock this then too :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

WC6 is just the data that's saved to your save file when you receive a Wondercard.

WC6Full includes everything such as distribution text, and which versions the Wondercard can be distributed to. Possibly more, I'm not sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/26/2016 at 5:06 PM, Destinyy said:

WC6Full Plugin

Here is my new program. It's not like WC6 Editor (SciresM) but this help it to create full wondercard that will maybe used for not official mystery gift distributions ;)

> How does it work?

Press Shift + LeftClick to choose between the two different modes available:

- WC6 Extractor -> Extract a WC6 (Size 0x108) from a full Wondercard.

- WC6Full Creator -> Create a Full WC6 from a normal wondercard. The WC Description can be taken from Bulbapedia :D

> Screenshots

Hide contents

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13036[/ATTACH]

Replace the attach thing with a download link, please. Also, is there a Generation 7 version of this?

• 6 years later...