Mirage Islands in ORAS

MichiS97

did the island change, though?

try this:

TID 44271 and 0x1600 with 00 00 00 06 (0x06000000), it will change current to Cres Isle.

I tested this on the C app I put toguether the other day, and it outputs crescent island. I will try this in-game later.

Edit: @the_SLAYER I tested on my savefile those values and crescent isle appeared, so I guess we have all the pieces. I'll try to make a simple c# code for this so it can be added to pkhex (I guess it'll have to wait until SM frenzy slows dowb a little)

Edited by suloku
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3.11.2016 at 9:07 PM, suloku said:

I tested this on the C app I put toguether the other day, and it outputs crescent island. I will try this in-game later.

Edit: @the_SLAYER I tested on my savefile those values and crescent isle appeared, so I guess we have all the pieces. I'll try to make a simple c# code for this so it can be added to pkhex (I guess it'll have to wait until SM frenzy slows dowb a little)

Finally remembered to test this! Works like a charm!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 04/11/2016 at 4:07 AM, suloku said:

Hi @suloku

Did you ever get around to write some code for this? :)

I tried several times to port the code reversed by Falo to c#, but it's too complicated to my current understanding of variables and how each language handles all the shifts and other operations, so I've never got c# code to work properly. I could make a simple command line app in C, but my goal was to get some proper code in c# to eventually add it on pkhex.

You can still use this (not sure if you already knew it): https://github.com/suloku/gen6_safari_mirage_tool/releases

You can set any 10 islands on your save as if you had had them passed, but those islands won't have the hidden item in them, but you can get any pokémon and those hidden items aren't unique and can be got trough other in-game means.
You can still manually edit your own island (which has hidden item and you can pass it to other players). There's a list with values for each island, including cresscent isle, but 10 islands are missing and you need to modify your TID (so this is only really useful if you want to pass a certain island to someone else, otherwise editing passed islands is a way better solution).

• Like 2